33

Y/n frowns.

She felt some demon go petting close to her arm that she gave to Kokushibou. Even if someone ate her arm, it would be no problem for her to just control him/her the problem was the...human side of them.

She glanced at the two upper moons who 'played 'with Tanjiro and inwardly sighs. Kokushibou was in a risky situation.

"If that fight goes on... he'll be fighting four on 1...how unfair" she thought before snapping her fingers.

They looked beside them to see a door. They stared at it confusedly but gets it once they heard the clashing of swords.

"Akaza. Bring me the two incapacitated demon slayers. Doma, cover him" she ordered them both.

The two bows and slides the door open. They then steps in and closed the door behind them.

Y/n jumps down her pillow fort and lands softly beside Tanjiro. Grabbing his back collar, she jumps up and sits back on her place. She then places Tanjiro beside her and huffed, boredly.

She knew she all the upper demons could kill them in one or two slash, the problem was that they all didn't have that in mind and wanted their enemies to realize their weakness.

"Why...did you turn me into a demon...Y/n?" Tanjiro asked beside her. She could feel his rage coursing through his veins. The grip on her pillows was tight, his veins evident.

Patting his head she discreetly rolled her eyes, "Did you want to die, Tanjiro?" She asked, deflecting his question.

He clicks his tongue and turned to her, glaring at her red ruby eyes. "It's better than turning into one of the enemy!" He thundered.

She scoff and pulls her hand back. "Tanjiro, who said you're going to be an enemy? I just turned you into a demon. I didn't make you their enemy, right? Nezuko amd Genya is a demon, yet their with the corps" she stated, leaning her cheek into her palm

"But they didn't eat a human! I ate three!" He argued back.

"You're a powerful demon slayer. I'm sure they'll forgive you. You could just say I forced you" she informed him.

Despite what she looked, he still smelt the guilt hanging off her. Gripping his pants, he bit his cheek.

"...Why.." He asked, she glanced at him and back at the hovering door.

"...I wonder why..."She mumbled.

The door slides open. Doma and Akaza walks in, with both Genya and Muichiro in their hold.

"Good thing this demon has his limbs cut off" Akaza grumbled, entering first.

Doma glanced at Muichiro's sword, which he left behind and walked in with a smile on his face."I left this little guy's sword by the way. I thought it might make trouble for us" he states.

The door behind them disappears in thin air.

////////

Kokushibou glanced at the hovering door before it disappeared.

Jumping to where Y/n handed him her arm, he opened his mouth and ate it one gulp.

A surge like forced thumped in him, the blood stored in the arm rushed through his veins. His power and strength doubling, making Sanemi confused.

"What the hell?! How did he get so powerful?! Was he just playing with me earlier?!" Sanemi thought, fuming.

He breathed and forced his body to heal. Remembering his brother, he stood up and went to where his brother should be until Kokushibou was nowhere to be found.

He stumbled to the familiar pool of blood, but saw no Genya.

"Did he get up already?" He asked himself. But when he saw the hands and legs still left, he got worried.

Turning to where he last saw Muichiro, his eyes widened. "They're both not here!!"

"So...this is where...you are--

"Where are they?"

Kokushibou paused and looked at him in the eyes. "Who?"

"My brother and Muichiro!!" Sanemi answered before readying his blade yet again.

Kokushibou remembers the talk the demoness had given him and holds back a chuckle.

"My lady has them....She didn't tell me why...she needed them...though" Kokushibou answered. He could easily defeat Sanemi that time, yet Y/n needed the perfect distraction to snatch the two boys under Sanemi's nose.

"Koku, My dear"

Kokushibou paused, confusing the wind hashira. But nonetheless, he attacks, using his unresponsiveness as a great lift.

"What is it, my lady?" He asks, whilst staring at the slowed motion of Sanemi's running.

"Kill him"

Sanemi glared at Kokushibou and ran straight for him. But when he slashed his sword down, the upper moon 1 disappeared infront of him. He glanced at his back to see Kokushibou staring at him.

Suddenly, Sanemi could taste his blood. The strong metallic smell and taste filled his lungs, making it hard to breathe in.

Kokushibou stared as the white haired man's head falls off to the ground with a thud. He sighs and crushed the head with his feet. The crunch echoing in his room.

The demon male grabs Sanemi's headless body and walks towards the hovering door that appeared once he killed the hashira. Blood smeared all over the ground as he dragged the headless corpse.

He slides the door open before going in and shutting it behind him.

///////

Inosuke groans as he begins to wake up. As his consciousness begins, he immediately noticed something was off.

Very off.

Sniffle...

He sits up, hearing a cry. Opening his eyes, he felt his blood run cold from the sight.

Kanao and Genya sat crying with the upper demons staring at them. Their hands and mouth filled with blood, a familiar body laid infront of them

Muichiro who always held no emotions had his eyes wide and sweat dripping down his face. His vein popped as he holds himself back on eating the flesh.

"Is that...the wind bastard...?" He thought, seeing the familiar clothes the wind hashira once wore. He stood up to help her when he felt something wet slide down his chin. Raising his hand to touch it, his eyes widened,

"W-what?"the feeling of hunger strikes him, it felt like he couldn't control his body as it went towards Sanemi's body.