35

I still don't know what kind of demon blood art Tanjiro will use. So I'm gonna use his breathe instead.

Y/n raised her hands and held it like she was using a puppet. Gyomei gripped his weapon, feeling the aura she possessed.

"Blood Demon Technique: Tower of Call"

"Command: Puppet"

Gyomei swivels and blocks Tanjiro's kick. Tanjiro steps back and jumps back beside Y/n's side. Y/n glanced at Tanjiro's panting form, a sign that he fights back against her command puppet.

Sweat and saliva fell from his chin and dropped down to the floor. His eyes looked feral under her control.

"Tanjiro-san?!" The pillar called out, his grip on his chained weapon tightened.

Y/n moves her fingers forward making Tanjiro leap toward the hashira. His hand on the hilt of his sword, he slashes it towards Himejima.

"Dance of the Fire God: Fire Wheel"

Tanjiro turns 360 degrees and brings out a slash of flames, directly at Gyomei. The pillar steps back, dodging the attack.

Bringing out his chained axe, he pushes Tanjiro back.

The newly turned demon lands beside Y/n. The demoness stared at Tanjiro's which was struck halfway by Himejima's axe. She stared as it healed slowly. "I guess he wants Tanjiro to break out of my spell...how intriguing"

Glancing at the hashira, she could see the hesitation in his attack. "He could've sliced his head off...yet he didn't...how merciful"

"Himejima-san...can you kill Tanjiro? Or do you perhaps want to save him from my grasp?" She asked the male before sending the demon boy to attack again.

"Dance of the Fire God: Raging sun"

Tanjiro sends out two horizontal slashes at the rock pillar. It wounds Himejima's arms before the pillar truly decides to defend.

He pulls his spiked ball and flings it to Tanjiro who only used his ball as a stepping stone and lands immediately on the ground.

"How dare you turn one of our own into a demon! I knew that we shouldn't have trusted you!" Gyomei exclaims, holding the chain that connects to his axe.

Y/n hums before giggling, "The plan of Ubuyashiki was supposed to go through you know—

"It was! But you decided to betray master's trust!"Gyomei cuts her off.

Y/n glared at the pillar. "As I told you.The necklace is the only thing that ties me to the treaty. Who knew that you guys were dumb enough to use spikes to hold me and my son down" she replies.

In her mind, she thought that the necklace had snapped off when a spike had wounded her.

"Only for that?!--

"What do you mean only for that?!"

Gyomei flinched and faced the demoness, alert.

"I love my son more than ANYTHING! you should've been more careful!!"

"It's not my fault that my necklace broke!"she fumed. She could feel her blood pressure rising.

Raising her arms yet again, Tanjiro did not move. Instead, the door behind them opened to reveal Douma and Akaza.

"You finally let us handle it, my lady" he spoke, his eyes glowed before it simmers down to reveal the word mother in their eyes.

"Just kill him and go back to my room. I want you both to do it as quick as possible." She ordered before entering her other room. Tanjiro follows right after but not before hearing Upper moon 2 and 3's snickers.

The door closed. Separating them from the two.

Y/n appears on her throne like pillow stack and plops down comfortably. Closing her eyes to relax, she opened on of her eyes to peek at the younger newer demons.

She stared at the two crying while the other ate infront of them. She glanced to Muichiro who was fortunately Kokushibou's descendant.

"It's amazing how he could fight the urge to eat. Look at those drool and sweat pouring down his sweet delicate face" Y/n states before rubbing Kokushibou's head which he leaned into her touch.

"Where is Muzan-sama, my lady?" He asked while he relaxed under her touch.

Going into her state, she gets the hang of what was going on. " I asked Muzan to bring me Zenitsu and Tamayo's demon" she replied, not really answering his question.

Yet, despite that, he nodded. Only caring for the attention she was giving.

Staring back at Muichiro, she clenched her fist. When she did, she could feel him growl even more. He bit his lip, drawing blood.

"You really don't give up, hm?" She murmured before opening her fists and closing them abruptly.

A few seconds later, Muichiro dashes and ran straight to the corpse. Eating the remains the three hadn't eaten yet.

"Ah! See? Wasn't sooo har now, right?" She giggled before taking her hand back.

Kokushibou frowmned slightly but did not let it affect him. He sits comfortably beside her, waiting for his other two comrades to finish the tasks the demoness had given them.

The door then snapped open. Akaza walks in first, dragging someone behind him. Y/n peeked, her mouth then went agape at the sight. "Are you serious?"

"Wow, you both didn't manage to kill him...good" she stated.

She stared at the two demons who had just walked in. Half of Akaza's was healing at a fast rate while Douma's torso was being held down by Douma. "He was a tough cookie, my lady" Akaza informed before placing the panting and wheezing Gyomei on the pillowed floor.

"He's very tired. How pitiful" Y/n thought. She could practically see strength of the pillar fade. The demons had sliced both his arms and legs of course.

Though, there was only one thought that lingered in her mind.....

"Should I turn him into a demon or not?" She thoughts, she knows how powerful he is, considering the situation and what happened to Akaza and Douma.

Sighing, she leaned into her palm and stared at the near death of the hashira. The other new demons would immediately be eating him...which would give them strength...

Sighing yet again. "I'll just...