(1) Prolouge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"People talking."
'Saiki reading people's thoughts.'
[Saiki not reading people's thoughts.]
"Saiki talking telepathically."
'Saiki's thoughts.'
"Telepathic conversations."
"All Might talking"
'All Might's thoughts.'
"PEOPLE USING THE MICROPHONE/ YELLING."
""Multiple people talking.""
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Aizawa Kusuo. Formerly known as Saiki Kusuo. I was reincarnated into a new world. A world where people have supernatural powers called quirks. I was born on August 16, just like my old life, and I am currently 15 years old.

In my past life I was cursed with psychic powers. I was also surrounded by nuisances, that I later on finally accepted as my friends. From time to time, I would reminisce the times we spent together, since I kind of miss them.

I remembered when Teruhashi and Aiura used to try to catch my attention, Nendo inviting us for ramen everyday after school, Kaidou indulging in his fantasies, Mera eating all the food, Toritsula trying desperately to get girls, Akechi talking for hours, Kuboyasu trying to start a new life as a non-delinquent teen, Saiko making excuses to hang out with us "plebes", Hairo challenging everyone and being enthusiastic, and lastly, Yumehara trying desperately to find love.

I also remebered when my grandpa, Kumagoro, would act cold but actually cares for us (except for dad), my grandma, Kumi, trying out fashion trends, my parents, Kurumi and Kuniharu, acting lovey-dovey, and lastly, my brother Kusuke, who I tried to impress by winning all the games we played and succeeded trying to impress him at our last one. *Sigh* But that life's over now. It's time to start a new one.

Unfortunately, I still have my psychic powers.

But fortunately, some things changed. For example, I can finally turn off my telepathy, x-ray vision, psychometry, super strength and petrification.

I still have to wear limiters so I made my own in the form of ear piercings.

And thank God, I finally won't destroy the house in my sleep.

I can also adjust how long a person would turn into stone for my petrification. The maximum time is a day with my limiters on, and a week without them.

The cooldown for my teleportation turned from three minutes to a minute with my limiters, and I can teleport instantly without them.

I can stay invisible for an hour maximum with my limiters, and a day long without them.

And lastly, I can shapeshift for as long as I want.

Anyways, I was thrown away by my biological parents for some reason and was homeless when I was 5 years old. That is, until someone found me and took me in when I was 8 years old.

His name is Shota Aizawa. I call him "Dadzawa" though since I thought it was a funny nickname.

I know it sounds pretty out of character of me to do so, but I've been through a lot okay?!

He took me in and adopted me at the age of 8. He then let me start elementary school when I was 9.

Him and Midnight are also the only people in this world that knows about my psychic powers.

He doesn't know about my past life though, because let's be real, no one needs to know about that.

He also tells me to do my best, which I do to thank him. I also get lots of attention because of my looks anyways so doing my best won't make that much of a difference.

I also took a liking to music, since in my past life, I can't listen to them without my head being bombarded by thoughts of other people.

I worked with the League of Villains for a month or two when I was 8-years-old, but was saved by none other than Dadzawa, Midnight and All Might. Their the only ones, along with the UA staff, that knows about my history with the league though.

I'm also friends with Izuku since it kind of looks like he needs a friend. He also helped me get used to elementary school. Plus, he reminds me of Kaidou. They're both idiots, but they both have courage, and they both get flustered really easily.

I pierced my ears with my limiters when I was 12 since that's when my powers started to grow stronger. It's still as powerful as before but now I can control it better.

Anyways. This is my life now. I'll make sure to be ready when trouble comes. What I mean by that is...

My old life was disastrous, and my new one still is.