CHAPTER 1: MEETING HIM ❤

K

K.T.H

------------------------------------------------

(Y/N'S POV)

HI, my name is choi y/n and I'm a 23 years old woman who is leaving in her twenties as a bread winner in the family with a sick mother, and a father who is not so loving as what every body wishes for.

My family is not so perfect as what am'I dreaming for it every night. My mother is suffering from breast cancer and she is currently taking cared by the doctors in the hospital.

Though many doctor said that my mom had only 40% chance to survive, l'm still fighting for her beacause i dont wanna be left alone with my father who only know's nothing but gambling and bringing so many debt for me to pay, that sometimes i just wanna throw him away like a stuff toy because he is just making my life more unfortunate than it has seems.😒

And me, speaking of being the unfortunate one, I've just got fired from my third part time job last week because i slept in there due to my tiredness.

So currently, i'am trying to find a replacement for my lost. And hopefully god will give me luck for today.

__________________

(After a long job haunting)

(3RD PERSON)

Walking closed to her house, y/n suddenly spotted a black venti car and a 5 luxurious van, parking in front of her house, making y/n confused with it since she's not expecting any visitors today. But in the end she just shrugs it, thinking that they were just parking in there.

'Maybe there is no more parking space that's why their car's were in there.' Y/n thought to herself then she countie on her tracks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As y/n reached her home, she was about to open her door, but suddenly she heard a deep voiced man inside, yelling and keep asking for his money along with her father's plead's to him. Y/n panick so without hesitation she open  her door.

When y/n open her door she got so shocked . Her father were in there, lying on the floor with his left leg bleeding slightly. y/n gasp at the sight, but then she ran to her father emidiently.

"Appa what is this? Who are this mens? Did they shot your legs? huh?" Y/n bomber her father with alot of question as she hugs him protectively, not caring about the men's around her.

"Y/n ah, im sorry if I'm not a good father to you." Y/n's father just apologised to her, not knowing on how can he explain everything he had done without thinking properly.

Disturbing there lil drama, the deep voice man spoke, making y/n look on her father with a questioning look.

"So Mr. Choi, I didn't know that you have a lovely daughter. How poor she is to have a father like you."

"Do you think she can pay your 3 Million dollar debt on me?
I bet she can't." The deep  voiced man said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so you have a lovely daughter huh?" The deep voiced man laugh like a maniac, while looking at y/n up and down.

"Taehyung please don't drag her in here. I'm really sorry, i promise I'll pay you just give me a few months" y/n's father beg at him.

" Feeling sorry now huh? Too late. You already pissed me old man. Now give me my money or I'll kill you, and your whole lil family."

"Nooooo, pls noooo. I'll pay you. How much is it? pls don't hurt my family." Y/n beg, making taehyung scoff. This girl really had no know idea on how much it is.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you fvcking kidding me huh? Look at your house lil girl. Your father's debt on me cost alot than this house. Do you really think you can pay me huh? I just might end up killing you, your father and lastly your lovely mother who is laying peacefully in her hospital bed ."

" What the? How did you even know that? Who are you huh? Don't you dare touch my mom! I'll pay you ok. Just dont you dare fucking touch my mom." Y/n gritten her teeth and taehyung just chuckle at her sudden braveness.

"3 Million. Do you think you can pay that huh? What an idiot you are. It's not that big for me, but your father kept on promising that he'll pay me back. And you know what? I hate it. I hate liars. And btw i'm a mafia." Taehyung smirk.

Y/n's eyes gets large and she stare at her father, Asking why does it has to be with a mafia? And taehyung just grin evilly  at y/n. her bravery suddenly fades away in her eyes.

" But don't worry. Since im in a good mood today because of your lil sop opera in front of me. i'm giving you another choice to pay me. but its not through money now......I want you, I want you as a payment." Taehyung said, making y/n's father clutch his hand on y/n tightly.

"Taehyung pls don't drag my daughter here pls" mr. choi plead.

"What!" Y/n yelled in disbelieve.

"Isn't that clear to you huh? Isaid. I.WANT. YOU." Taehyung repeated.

" You better choose baby, or your going to regret it in the end."

A/N : WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY NEW F.F. DO YOU LIKE IT? IF YOU LIKE IT YOU BETTER CLICK THE VOTE ICON AND KEPT ON READING😊