CHAPTER : 33 STARE❤

K

K.T.H

---------------------------------

*1 week later*

Spending her day happily, y/n was trying to hand stitch a baby dress for taerin, and y/n finds it a lil bit hard because mrs. Han the head maid just taught her yesterday, but still y/n keep's on doing it as she have nothing to do because taehyung warned her on not to walk around and just stay inside of his room because he will be not home today as he have mission with his hyungs including jungkook now that he is back. And to make sure y/n will obey him, Taehyung even order his mens to look after y/n. He didn't know why, but this days he has a feeling worried for y/n when he is not around. Teahyung felt like he needs to protect his baby even though she is just here. He is getting more and more gentle but stern when it comes to her safety this days. He feels like there is something, but he dont know what it is. And he aslo feel like there is danger though everything seems to be fine.

.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_

__________________

While y/n is busy as now that she is doing great with taerins baby dress, y/n suddenly felt like there is an eyes staring at her back though taehyung's men including byun, the man who saved her that now she is closed with was just beside her. And when y/n is looking back, she sees nothing, but just a big window and a sight of big tree's through it, so y/n just shrugs it, but still keep's on looking behind, feeling like there is something.

'Maybe its just a bird or just my stupid mind.' Y/n thought to herself while her eyes were agian fixed at the big window behind her.

Seeing y/n staring at the big window with a lil puzzled face, byun ask y/n if there is something wrong as he can sense that y/n is drawn in her own thoughts."Is everything ok miss y/n? Byung tap y/n's shoulder, making y/n look back at him. "You seems thinking of something. Is there something bothering you?" Byun ask.

"Oh, nothing really, byun. It's just i feel there is an eye starting at me through the window." Y/n smiled. "But maybe it's just a bird. Don't worry." Y/n assured byun.

Feeling worried for y/n, byun offer y/n if she want him to pull down the curtains, and so y/n nod her head with a smile indicating that she is agreed with the idea, as it makes her a lil un focus with what she is doing now.

'I should tell this to boss later. There must be something.' Byun thought to himself while he looks through the window before he pull down the curtains.

______________________

"Boss, They pulled down the curtains. What do want me to do?" A unknown man mumble, enable for his boss who is connected through the ear piece to hear.

"Just get back here. It's enough for me to know the lil info that taehyung is kipping. Besides we've been keeping our eyes on her for one month." The unknown man's boss speak through the ear piece.

"Ok. But, isn't this a good time to take her, boss? Taehyung is not here. We should take this opportunity."

"No. Not now, just give them a lil time to have fun," the unknown boss said while caresing a big wound on his face. "We will take her, just wait.". The unknown man smirk, eyes fixed on y/n's picture.

'Don't be so complacent taehyung. I'm not scared of you. You seems having a love ones now.
I'll use her against you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING. I'M A LIL BUSY WITH BTS THIS DAYS BECAUSE THEY WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER COME BACK😊.

BTW, DO GUYS LIKE THE NEW PICTURE ABOVE?