CHAPTER 25 : NOT ANYMORE❤ 《13+》

K

K.T.H

--------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Disturbing y/n in her deep sleep, the sun rays hit her face causing for y/n to wake up, and when y/n open up her eyes she was alone in a familiar room with her feeling sore down there that she dont know, so y/n look under the thick blanket and she was terrified by the scene. She saw blood stain on the bed with her wearing taehyung's polo last night, but she can feel that she's not waering any undies, making y/n gasp, and remember everything last night.

___________

"Call me daddy for tonight."

.
.

"Do you know you that you need a mans touch to cure this?"
.
.

"This is your fault so you have to fix this."
.
.

"Auh... y/n!"

"You want more baby? Then daddy will give it to you."
.
.

"F-fuck I-im cumming y/n!"
.
.

"This mean nothing to me, so don't expect anything when we woke up."
.
.

"You made me lose my control baby."
.
.

"Don't you dare blame me, you turn me on so bad."
.
.

"I'm sure jungkook will get mad if he knew this."
.
.
.
.

And with that y/n tear up. She was not anymore, she was not virgin anymore, she gave her self up because of the stupid juice she drink from a stranger, she regret everything.

"Fuck my self! If i just listen to taehyung on not to drink, then this would not going to happen. I turn him on. I fucking turn him on. I lose control . I fucking lose control. I let him touch me... fuck it. This is my fault. I can't blame him, his a man... his a fucking man with wild hormones! I fucking screwed everything up!" Y/n ranted to herself while pulling her her in frustration.

'B-but w-why? W-why does it look like taehyung takes advantage of it? Does he really want it?' Y/n thought to herself, but immediately shocked her head, remembering that man a is a man and they get turn on, especially taehyung. He have wild hormones.

"Fuck it. I should stop thinking of this shit. I should fix this shit. I should just forget this. Taehyung said this mean nothing to him last night. He was just turn on. He just lose control. I should fix my self and go like nothing happen.... yeah nothing really happene.....nothing." y/n said to her self like a rehab in a mental hospital.

And with that, y/n change taehyung's bed sheet, pick up her chlothes on the floor, and ran to her own bed room, making herself believe on a lie that this thing didn't happen.

_________________

Starting her day even though she wasn't in the mood, y/n get dressed in a turtle neck shirt to hide the hickey's from taehyung last night, and get down stairs not even bothering to eat breakfast as she emidiently head to garden beacause some maids were looking at her like they knew
what happen last night.

Maid 1: oh, my gosh! I thought y/n was innocent. Boss and her were so loud last night!

Maid 2: yeah your right. I thought she dosent want boss to touch her. Do you know that when boss brought her here, she was almost get rape, and i heard y/n was begging for boss to stop!

Maid 1: Oh.. mama miya. God pls forgive the two of them.

Maid 2: What forgive you are talking about? Boss fuck so many girl ok. Its not ne---------

The maid who keeps gossiping suddenly sealed her mouth when someone put both hands on her shoulder, and whisper something on her ear.

"Yeah... i fuck so many girls. But i aslo fuck up lives. Do you want to be one of them huh? my talkative maid?" Taehyung threatened, making the maid back away and apologies to him.

"Good, now continue on what you were cleaning if you don't want my men to clean your splatter blood later if i fuck up your life!" Taehyung yelled before he head at the garden where y/n is just to clear things between them.

________________

"Eh? Miss y/n? Are you crying? " then man who punched kyun min last night ask y/n.

"Ow, it's you. Btw thanks for saving me last night....mr? What is your name?" Y/n ask with a fake smile to hide her pain even though there were tears in her eyes.

"Uhm... my name is byun, and it's nothing. Saving you from last night was part of my work." Byun shyly replied.

" yeah your right, but still i'm thankful that you came byun."
y/n smile with tears, making byun rub her shoulder, knowing what happen last night because there were so loud that why y/n is crying.

Little did they know, taehyung was watching the from afar.

"You really like to trust stanger that's
why you getting in trouble
Choi y/n."

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: SO IF YOUR WONDERING WHY THERE IS AN 13+ ON THE TITLE, IT'S BECAUSE OF Y/N'S FLASH BACK OF TAEHYUNG'S EXTREM DIRTY TALKS LAST NIGHT, SO YEAH DON'T GET MAD AGAIN TO ME😅.