CHAPTER 8: KOOKIE❤

K

K.T.H

--------------------------------------------------

"Where I'am?" Y/n ask her self as she looks around the room still feeling the pain in her body.

While looking around something caught's her attetion.

There is this picture of a boy and a girl in hanging in the wall that looks familiar to her.

She got confuse so she walks toward it, and look on it closely.

"KOOKIE and me?" Y/n ask her self. She is wondering why does her and his pictures would be here?

Disturbing her thoughts,  the door opens revealing jungkook with a tray of meals on his hands.

Y/n stay in her position as she eyed jungkook from head to toe, then she stop's on his face, then look back at the picture again.

this time she finally recognised him.

It's is Kookie her long lost best friend.

She cant believe it, the little Kookie she use to be with are now grown up man standing in front of her.

"Kookie is that you? " y/n ask jungkook feeling the excitement to finally meet him, though she didn't recognise him at first because his not a baby boy looking anymore.

"Y-yes, sorry if i didn't tell you, i thought you wouldn't remember me hehehehehe......but i guess you finally did😅." Jungkook said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll explain it to you later, let's just eat first😊"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" At first, when i heard your name from taehyung i din't pay attention on it cuz i thought its just the same name as yours, but when i finally saw you i can't believe it myself that it is really you. But i keep my self composed, cuz i thought you forget me all raedy, then i just act that i don't know you and just be nice to you. I'm sorry y/n."   jungkook said, feeling a lil bit a shame of what he did.

"Its ok Kookie, i know you just did it for my own sake and thank you for saving me. Sorry for causing you and taehyung  a fight, i didn't mean it. Sorry😳."

"It's ok y/n don't be apologetic, besides it is my fault , not yours. I'm really sorry for troubling you. maybe if didn't offer you to phone your father, maybe your not hurt right now. I hope you can forgive me, as well as taehyung."  Jungkook apologise, making y/n tears fall down.

"Eh? Why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?"

"No,  nothing i'm just glad that your here with me. i never expected that this disaster will let me and you met again. But also i hope this didn't happen i'm worried for my family." Y/n confess.

"Hey, y/n it's ok. don't cry. I will look after them for you ok? don't be sad I'm hear for you i'm not going to leaved you.Jungkook assured y/n with him hugging her and wiping her tears away.

Little did they know there is someone eavesdropping at there conversation.

"So.... that's the reason huh, i see😏"

A/N :GUYS FORGET ABOUT WHAT I PREVIOUSLY WROTE ABOUT JUNGKOOK'S MISTERY. THAT SO CALLED EXPLANATION IS NOTHING IM REALLY OUT OF MY MIND WHEN I WROTE IT BECAUSE IM A LIL BIT DRUNK WHEN I  MADE THAT. IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY READ IT😅