CHAPTER 26 : POSITIVE❤

K

K.T.H

-------------------------------------

*2 MONTH LATER*

Time really past by without everyone noticing it. After the 'thing' between y/n and taehyung, the two didn't talk nor sleep with each other again. Y/n was trying her best to avoid taehyung, and jungkook told her not to do it... Yeah jungkook already know's everything because y/n told him, not wanting to hide a thing from him. 

At first when jungkook heard y/n's confession, he suddenly felt a pang in his heart, but immediately he shrugs it because he is really mad at tehyung, that to the point he was about to hunt him, but when y/n explain everything he calm's down. But still he can't explain why does he felt so hurt with the sudden news.

__________________

"So how are you now my lil friend who likes to drink juice?" Jungkook tease y/n.

"Stop Kookie. I felt so embarrassed with my self." Y/n confess, making jungkook giggle and mutter a simple 'ok'.

"Uhm... btw jungkook can i ask you to buy me something?" Y/n ask jungkook, feeling that she have to know if her thoughts were right.

This days have passed there was a thought in y/n's mind that she was really fearing of to be positive. Y/n had notice that she was gaining weight, having morning sickness, eating alot and lastly she have been throwing up that sometimes makes mrs. Han worried, thinking that she is sick. But that was not y/n thought. Y/n clearly can see that this thing's is a common sign for a woman who is pregnant, but still y/n is not sure of it, so she decided to ask jungkook to buy a pregnancy test kit. And to her hope, when she try's it, I'll be negative.

"What do you want lil y/n?" Jungkook ask, ready for what his friend wants, but to jungkook's surprise y/n wants a pregnancy test kit, making him curse.

"What the fuck y/n your n---

Jungkook was about to continue his word, but a thing hit his head, making him realise that it can be, but still not sure because he don't know if taehyung use condom.

"Jungkook... I think I'm pregnant. I've been feeling the sign's. I notice it. But pls dont get mad at me. I'm still not sure, so pls help me." Y/n burst into tears, so jungkook assured her that things will going to be alright, and he will buy a pregnancy test kit.

"Thanks jungkook. I hope it will be negative."

And with that jungkook left y/n to buy the kit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Jungkook's pov)

Fucking shit. Why do i feel like I'm broken? I'm just buying this test kit and y/n was still not trying it! Why do feel like I'm broken?

Do i like y/n? I'm just doing this because she is my beloved childhood friend. I just love her like a brother to a lil sis. But is that what am'I really feeling?

No... no.... I shouldn't be thinking about this, this is not important. What matters here is if y/n is pregnant with taehyung's baby......yeah thats the important thing i better stop thinking of this shit feeling.

Aishhh taehyung, i hope you did wear condom that night!

Your really wild than me!

.
.
.
.
.

______________

"What is the result y/n? Did you see two red lines?" Jungkook whisper behind the bathroom door in y/n's bed room, so no one can here them.

"No, I still can-------

Y/n was about to continue her words, but to her shocknest, she saw two red lines suddenly appeared on the white pregnancy test stick.

"Hey y/n? Are you ok? Is everything all right?" Jungkook emidiently ask when he heard nothing but silence in the bathroom.

*tik*

~ y/n dropped the pregnancy test stick~

Hearing a lil sound echoes in the bathroom, jungkook emidiently barge in, only to see a crying mess y/n.

"Jungkook...i-it's p-positive."

And with that jungkook felt like his heart shatter into million pieces.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: OH... NOO... JUNGKOOK IS BROKEN. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF TAEHYUNG KNEW'S HIS GOING TO BE FATHER BECAUSE OF HIS ITCHI BIG FRIEND DOWN THERE?

EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS IN TROUBLE.....