CHAPTER: 38 I LIKE HER❤

K

K.T.H

---------------------------

(CORRECT MY WRONG GRAMMAR 😊)

"Fuck you!" Jungkook punch taehyung's pretty face as soon as he enter his house.

"Hey man... stop it." Namjoon hold jungkook's shoulder before he can lunge towards taehyung again who was on the ground. "We know she's your friend, but don't get mad at taehyung. It's not his fault." Namjoon said as he pat jungkook's shoulder, but jungkook being so angry, yank namjoon's hand away and walk towards taehyung.

"I'm fucking going to kill you if i saw even a small scratch on y/n!" Jungkook hold taehyung's collar and was ready to punch him agian, but taehyung holds jungkook's hand.
"Why so angry huh? I'm the one who should act like this. she's carrying my baby, you know? Why so angry huh? Mr. Jeon."  Taehyung ask with his eyes staring deeply at jungkook.

"Stop that dick heads!" Seokjin and namjoon separate the two and get in between them, but suddenly taehyung said something that makes the room silent. "You like y/n, don't you?" Taehyung smirk.

Everyone was looking at jungkook, waiting for his answer, but jungkook stay silent and look down. Taehyung repeat his question with his smug smirk on his face, and finally jungkook answer him.

"Yeah.. i like her." Jungkook bite his lips." Since we were kids, i allready like her." He continue. "When i leaved korea when we were kids, i was very sad because i thought i'll never see her... and so i forgot my feelings for her." He look up at taehyung."But now that i'm with her again... i figure out that i like her again."

Every one was so silent hearing jungkook's word. The house felt like it was haunted because everyone were not even speaking, but then jungkook the break the silence."Do you like her too?" Jungkook ask taehyung the same question.

"I..i-----" Taehyung was about to say something even though he's not sure, but yoongi cuts him before he can speak.

"Cut this crap allready. We have no time for drama." Yoongi walk to the set of gun's laying on the table."We'll figure this shit later. But firts, jungkoook, taehyung... we have to get y/n back." Yoongi takes one gun. "You two knows that she's pregnant, right?." Yoongi spoke with concern in his voice that is very rare of him to show.

"Yeah.." Jungkook agree. And so they all go....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I KNOW, THIS IS A VERY SHORT UPDATE...SORRY FOR THIS SHIT