CHAPTER 13: BOYS & PROBLEM❤

K

K.T.H

-----------------------------------------------

"Y/n-ahh.... I got something for you. where are you!" Jungkook yelled, as he had been wondering where did his friend go. He can't find her.

'Hmmm.. where is y/n?' Jungkook thought to himself.

Disturbing jungkook in his thoughts, he suddenly heard muffle of voices in the meeting room, making him confuse because yes, taehyung called for a meeting with his hyung's,but not in this time. It's too early for it.

'Did they came early? Or it's not them?' Jungkook thought to himself before he decided to check it for himself.

Pushing open the door slowly, jungkook peek his head behid the doors and there, jungkook saw his hyung's. But to jungkook's surprise, y/n was also there and his hyung's were swooning over her and jungkook got mad a lil.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your y/n right?"

"She not bad as i thought."

"Taehyung got a great taste."

"She got big ass hyung."

"And big titties."

"Small waist."

"And fair white skin."

"Hmmm....I'm wondering, does taehyung fuck her allready?"

"Maybe yes, she looks fuckable."

"Maybe not. She looks so innocent. You know taehyung likes wild looking slut."

"Yeah, your right jin. she looks so innocent."

"Then if is that the case, i could be her first then😂."

Hearing his hyung's comments, Jungkook stormed in with a heavy foot step, feeling his ears and face getting warmer and warmer beacause his a lil mad now.

"No, and no one is going to be her first! You mother fuckers. Stop that dirty thoughts hyung's!" Jungkook yelled. pushing y/n behid his back, protecting her from his hyung's."

Silence................

The room was suddenly filled with silence, as they all heard jungkook's word. but unfortunately that silence din't last long, as they all burst out into laughter.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha."

" jungkook you look cute. Hahahahahah."