CHAPTER : 32 TRUST❤

K

K.T.H

--------------------------------------

(CORRECT MY WRONG GRAMMAR😊)

As mrs. kim comfortably and happily share alot of taehyung's embarrassing momments to y/n, taehyung got so done, so he left and mrs. Kim didn't even bother about it. In fact when taehyung said he will leave, mrs kim happly shoo him away like taehyung is not her son and it really makes y/n laugh crazily.  And so on they continue their girly talk until they have no more topic.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hayst.... it's very nice to talk to you y/n. It's like we talk about our whole lives because now were out of topic. I'm really glad to meet you my feature daughter in law." Mrs. Kim nonchalantly said, making y/n almost spill the tea she was drinking beacause she was shocked, but at the same time she felt so happy because mrs. kim likes her to the point that she wants her to marry taehyung.

"Hahaha.... mrs. Kim, me and taehyung have no feeling's for each other. And besides if him and i will love each other, it's only as friends. You know he loves lisa hahaha." Y/n laugh awkwardly, not knowing that her pretty lil mouth spill the name that mrs. Kim hate from the bottom of her haert.

"You know that bitch ex wife of taehyung? How? Did he open up with you my dear?" Mrs kim ask, so y/n tell her the whole story from the sleep talks to the time when she ask jungkook about lisa.

" oh my poor lil son. He still want to do that sleeping shit of lisa. I wish he didn't met that liar. Now my poor son can't sleep either if he take pills or do that shit sleep thingy." Mrs. Kim said, making y/n surprised.

"Eh? Lisa is the one who made that thing? I think i better stop it. Maybe that's why taehyung is having nightmares. It  reminds him of lisa." Y/n said, feeling guilty and at same time felt bad for taehyung.

"Yeah, you maybe right my dear. But if it will makes him sleep, then let him be. Pls take care of him my dear y/n. He got through alot of thing's, pls take care of him for me." Mrs. Kim plead and so y/n nod her head, understanding a mothers heart.

"And btw, my dear y/n pls dont break his trust if he does trust you. He hates liar my dear. Pls dont break his trust or I'm going to kill you."  Mrs. Kim jokingly threaten, making y/n gulp and mrs. Kim end up laughing.

"I'm going now my dear. My husband might be missing me now. Tell to my small dick son that i leaved allready, i know he is busy now." Mrs kim bid her goodbye.

And with that mrs. Kim left.
.

.

.

.

.

But Lil did they know, taehyung has been eavesdropping at them for the whole time.

'Yeah, dont break it if i do. or your ded baby girl.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: ANOTHER BORING SHIT CHAPTER GUYS😂😂😂😂😂

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, GUYS THANK U FOR READING THIS STORY OF MINE. MY READS WILL ALMOST SURPASSED 2000K, THANK U GUYS😊