CHAPTER: 37 I'LL SAVE U❤

K

K.T.H

----------------------------------

(CORRECT MY WRONG GRAMMAR😊)

Still hiding from taehyung in her room, y/n was just laying on her bed, eyes fixed on the plain white ceiling and mind filled up with thoughts of what happens earlier.

"Did we really kiss?" Y/n ask her self, and slowly, her finger makes it's way up to her soft lips, still feeling taehyung's lips on her.

As y/n's finger mades it contact with her lips, a image of taehyung's sleeping face kissing her pop in her head, and with that a blush crept on her cheeks and suddenly, she felt a foreign feeling that she couldn't explain.

Y/n know's this wasn't the first time, and this is wasn't mean to be. She know's that the night they made taerin accidentally, they did kiss too and this kiss was just like before, it was just the same kiss without any feeling's for each other. It was just a plane kiss. It was just a kiss without love. And it was just a kiss caused by accident. That's the case but, y/n felt a strange spark.

"What are you doing to me.. kim.. taehyung?" Y/n ask herself and was about to sleep agian, but then, a man barge in through her window and the window shatter into pieces.

"Who are you!" Y/n shouted at him and ran to her door, trying to open it, but her hands were trembling in fear.

The man walk closer to y/n and grab her hair. "You don't need to know.. my boss just need you.. preggy woman."the man said in husky voice.

"TAEHYUNG!...BYU---" Y/n shouted for help, but her words were cut off because the man put a towel on her mouth and she fell unconscious.

And with that the man left, with him carrying y/n.

________________

(Taehyung's pov)

I was in the kitchen, ready to eat my breakfast, but then i remember that y/n was still in her room, probably shy about the kiss, and a bit mad because i tease her,  so i ask mrs. Han to call her.

Earlier, when i kiss y/n, i was actually dreaming that time, but i didn't tell y/n. In my dream me and y/n were getting merried and we kiss.... but then, it turns out to be me, kissing her in reality. It wasn't really my intention and i was also shocked when i dreamed of that thing but also kind of happy?.. i don't know.

To be honest, this past days , weeks, month... i don't know when... I actually felt something in me... like i don't know...
When i'm with y/n i kinda feel happy? And when i imagine of our baby, taerin i kinda feel excited.... i think y/n brighten up my life. Y/n kinda makes me forget about my sins, my dark past and lisa... i guess being close to her really has a good impact with me.
.
.
.
.
.

I was drowed in my thoughts, when suddenly, i heard a shatter sound of a glass up stairs, then mrs. Han came running towards me looking really pale.

"Sir... i heard a-a man in miss y/n's room.." mrs. Han said to me, so i ran upstairs to y/n's room.

When i was close to y/n's room, i heard her called my name but then everything went on silent.

I barge in y/n's room, and there i saw nothing but glasses on the floor shattered. I panick and ran to the window hoping that y/n was still here, but then i didn't saw y/n. I scream and scream in frustration. She's gone, she's kidnapped by him. I know it!

I called jungkook and my hyung's for help, and they said their coming.. then i called byung to check on the camera's.

I seat on y/n's bed and i throw her pillow's on the floor in anger. Why i didn't make an action when i allready saw them? I'm stupid... I'm the king and that bastard was nothing to me. I was so complacent and careless. I shouldn't have just shrugs that shit in my head!

I close my eyes in frustration, then i open it again and suddenly, i saw a paper saying that it was really him. I got so angry, and so i torn the paper.

How there him to take y/n from me! I'm fvcking going to kill him!

He wants to revenge at me huh? Then go on. I'll play with his shits.

"I'll save you, y/n. Just wait for me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I'M BACK MY BEST FRIENDS! SORRY FOR THIS SHIT, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERY THING. I LOVE U ALL MY BFF!

BTW, I'M GOING TO CALL MY READER'S, BFF FROM NOW ON.😆😆😆😆

GUYS PLS CHECK THIS ANOTHER SHIT OF ME😆