CHAPTER : 39 YOU?❤

K

K.T.H

---------------------------------

(CORRECT MY WRONG GRAMMAR 😊)

Y/n was woke up by a cold water suddenly poured on her. When y/n shoot her eyes open, she looks around, and she saw that she was in a room with a few lights on, and some were flickering.

Y/n was confuse of why she is here, but then, a hand mades it's contact with her shoulder at her back.  Y/n was starled with the sudden touch and tried to stand up, but then she was tied on a chair were she was sitting at.

"Good thing, the cold water wakes you up."  The person who was behind y/n spoke in a husky voice. And that's it, she remembers the unknown man, the window shattering and her, loosing conscious when a cloth was place on her nose with a very unfamiliar scent on it.

Tilting her head a lil side way, y/n shouted at the person who's  behind her, that probably was a man because of its voice. " Where i'am?! Who are you! What do you need from me?!" Y/n bomber the man with her questions.

"Chill there, Miss. Your pregnant. Remember? Don't stress your self  young lady." The man chuckle evilly at y/n.

Hearing the mans word, y/n emidiently look on her tummy making sure if taerin was ok. Y/n sigh when she saw her baby bump, but then shouted at the man agian. "What do you need from me!" Y/n repeat her earlier question.

"Well, to answer you.. i don't need anything from you. But my boss do." The man said "He will come here later, just wait lil miss. I know you know Him." The man trails then he left y/n alone in the room, trying to free her self.

----

《After 1 hour》

Y/n was very worried and scared now. Y/n was worried because of her baby's safety, taerin who was still unborn. And she was scared because she had no idea who kidnap her, and why would they kidnap someone like her who never been in such a big misunderstanding that could lead into this.

"Aish... pls someone saved me. Why i'm always in trouble?" Y/n sigh and tears fall down from her eyes.

Y/n tried to free her self for so how many times, but seeing that there is no hope for her to get free, y/n sigh and just cried silenty,  praying that everything will going tk be all right.

'Pls.. someone save me....' y/n thought to herself.

Lowering her head, feeling despair, y/n didn't notice that someone entered the room.

"So.... how are you. Miss y/n?" The person who entered the room, spoke.

Hearing the very familiar voice, y/n look up and she was shocked to see him again. His voice ws still the same. His figure was still the same, but something had change on him.

his face.

"You?"

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, BUT BTW, THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT MY FRIENDS😊