CHAPTER: 41 SAVE ME❤

K

K.T.H

------------------------

( CORRECT MY WRONG GRAMMAR😊)

"Stop this!" Y/n shouted at kyun min.

"What did you say!" Kyun min pulled y/n's hair back again making y/n's neck hurt.

Kyun min has been hurting y/n for like hours now, but to y/n's relieved, kyun is not touching her baby bumb....

Yet....

Y/n has been praying for taehyung to atleast come for her. she felt like she is about to past out. she can't take the pain anymore, but she is keeping her self awake, she don't want to fall asleep, she feels like when she close her eyes something will happen to her baby....

She feels like she will loose taerin...

And she doesn't want that.

----

Another hour passed and taehyung is still not coming.
Y/n is starting to loose her hope now, she don't know anymore is she could survive now..

Y/n is swimming ih her own blood now..

She is full of cuts.

"It looks like taehyung dosent care about you." Kyun min walks toward the table and walk back to y/n with a knife in between his fingers. "I think i just waste my time on you." Kyun min place the knife on y/n's baby bump."let's end the fun now and kill you and your lil unborn baby." Kyun min laugh evilly.

Feeling the cold knife slowly making a lil cut on her tummy, y/n squirm, trying to avoid the knife.

"Pls don't, not taerin." Y/n cried.

'Taehyung's where are? Don't atleast care about our baby?' Y/n thought to herself, feeling despair.

'Pls save me taehyung'....

"Say bye bye to your baby, y/n." Kyunmin whisper on y/n's ear then make a further cut on y/n's tummy.

"Auh! Taehyung!" Y/n scream in pain and called for taehyung's name even though she knows he is not here....

Yet.....

A/N: SHORT AND BORING, I KNOW RIGHT😅😅😅

Teaser:

You made me like this..

YOU CHANGE ME, park y/n.