CHAPTER 42: FINAL💞

K

K.T.H

------------------------------------

"Auhhhhhhh, taehyung" Y/n scream and emidiently got huged by her husband after she jolted up from the bed.
She was sleeping piece fully and dreaming of something that she couldn't believe she would ever dream of.

In her dream she was taken by a mafia. she got hurt, she got pregnant by the mafia, and then she dreamed of her own cousin killing her unborn baby that's why she is now eyes open wide, sweating, and buried in her husbands chest.

Her dream was too far away from the reality of her life. She dreamed of her parent's ded. she dreamed of her husband being a cruel man. she dreamed of her husband having a past relationship with her sister who is now merried to her bestfriend, jungkook....

She dreamed of her and her husband crossing each other's path just because of a debt.

It was true that the two lover met because of a debt. But its not in that way. They met because her husband payed for a gown in a gucci store that she accidentally step on and got torn.

The gown was too expensive for her to pay in one go. And so that's why everytime the she would pay her husband, they will meet up in a cafe....

And because of that they fell for each other without them knowing.

"Dont cry, baby. It was just a nightmare. It's not true. Don't cry." Taehyung try to soothen his wife. He couldn't believe his wife having such a dream like that. He was too good to be a cruel mafia.

Taehyung thought it was only him who have a very high imagination, but it turns out that his wife have more colorful imagination than him making him chuckle.

"Aigo... my baby is scared." Taehyung chuckle agian, causing him to got push back and got hit by his wife.

"Of course I'm scared. Who wouldn't be, huh?" Y/n got close to taehyung and pinch his ear.

"My cousin was just about to kill our who is still in my tummy, you dick head."

"Ok, ok.... let go of my ear. It hurts baby boy." Taehyung pout and call himself baby boy.

'Aish... this woman. Why preggy woman is so violent?' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Come here and massage my back if you don't want me to cut off your dick. my back hurts because of our baby, taerin and because you made me pregnant. Now massage me!" Y/n demand, and of course taehyung don't want his dick to get cut off.... so he immediately do what his wife wants.

"Tsk.. me? A mafia in her dream? That really not gonna happen. She is more violent and cruel than me." Taehyung mumble.

"What did you say?!" Y/n turn to face him.

"Nothing, love. What i've said is that i love u soooooo much."taehyung lied, but it is true that he love this wife of him so much.

"Aww.... i love u more. Mwa!" Y/n made a flying kiss and hugged her precious husband.

'Aw.. so cute' Taehyung thought to himself, then the two of them went to sleep again.

Everything was all a dream. Everything was just all in her imagination. But the love between the two lover was so true.

-THE END-