CHAPTER : 40 YOU PT2❤

K

K.T.H

-------------------

(CORRECT MY WRONG GRAMMAR 😊)

"Kyun min?" As soon as his name escape from y/n's lips, he devily laugh.

"So you still remember me huh? The man who made you horny, and now you'r pregnant because taehyung wasn't able to control himself from you?" Kyun min sarcasticly said.

Instead of shouting at kyunmin and being angry at him, y/n ask kyun min. "What happen to you?" Y/n bite her lip. "Your face? What happen?" Y/n ask with worried tone as she saw  kyun min's half face burned.

"Hahahahahahahaha... Why don't you fucking ask taehyung huh? You bitch!" Kyun min walk towards y/n and pulled her hair. "Your fucking taehyung do this. And now my girlfriend broke up with me! You and your baby will pay for this! You bitch!"

----

《Flash back》

" You really like to trust stanger that's why you getting in trouble, Choi y/n." Taehyung said feeling a lil jealous as he saw byun comforting y/n.

After the seeing the sight that he dosent like a lil bit out of a blue, teahyung went to the basement of his mansion.

Entering the basement, there he is, the man who touch his property. taehyung walk towards kyun min who was tied on a rusty and bloody chair and poured a water with salt on him.

Kyun min shoot his eyes open as soon as he felt the salty water made its contact with his open wounds from taehyung's men last night. kyun min look up at taehyung with a smug smirk on his face, and seeing that's smirk, taehyung punch kyun min repeatedly without saying anyword.

After punching kyun min, teahyung spoke."So... you drug her huh?" Taehyung slap kyunmin left and right. "You do know whom are you bumbping at, don't you!" Taehyung shouted at kyunmin, and kyun min just laugh weakly at him.

"Why so mad huh? Who is her to you?" Kyun min raised his eyebrows. "You know my business right? I kidnap, touch and sell girls. And your always my costomer whenever your stressed. You never show merci to a girl before. Why so angry now huh? Is she your girl? Mr. Kim." Kyun min said, and he just earn another slap from taehyung.

"No. But she is my property. She is mine, so no one should or ever dare touch her, not even you but you allready did." Taehyung after slap him.

"Did you enjoy it? How was it? I'm sure your also a lil bit thankful with me for drugging her. I'm sure having her on your bed was the best." Kyun min laugh.

Hearing kyun min, taehyung felt his ears steem hot in anger. Taehyung walk towards to a table filled with chemical and he pick up a muriatic acid.

Taehyung went back to kyun min with a smirk then he open the bottle of acid and  pour it on kyun mins face.

Kyun min scream in pain and tried to free himself from the ropes around his wrisk, but his attempts only causes him to fall down on the ground, and so his face got burn.

Laughing at kyunmin seeing him screaming in pain, "After this i'll let you go because your still important in the business. But don't you ever dare to touch what's mine again." Taehyung said then he kick kyun min's stomach.

"You stupid bitch...." kyun min hissed, and with that taehyung just left him there.

A/N : I KNOW... THIS IS SHIT AGAIN😂😂😂😂

BTW STREAM BTS DYNAMITE💙💚💛💜