CHAPTER 21 : SECRETIVE MAN PT 1❤

K

K.T.H

------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

Many days have past since my parent's past away and my life is still the same, waking up with taehyung sleeping peacefully at the top of me, cleaning,  eating,  cooking, spending some time with jungkook and lastly being with taehyung again cus he said I'm his cuddle, like wtf? He's something...

Like he's really really something.......

This days that i had been being taehyung as his 'cuddle mate' I just found out that he's a person who talk's while sleeping, like is that even normal?  i never experienced that you know?

(If you just know y/n, if you just really know😒)

Taehyung's sleep talks are always about lisa, like how he loves her, how he miss her or how he wish she was still here, that I just ignore cus i don't care.

But last night he said something that caught's me off gaurd, cus he just fucking said......

"I wish i didn't kill you lisa."

And that's it. It gives me goosebumps, and so last night i stay awake from 2:30 am until now.

I wonder if i really heard something like that, cuz why would taehyung kill his wife when he loves her? Is that how crazy he is? Or what?

My curiosity is really killing me.........

Maybe i should ask jungkook about it since he promised me that he will visit me today..

I hope jungkook would say something about it, cus its really giving me goosebumps. And i don't think i will be able to sleep with taehyung today, as he just said something like that.

But maybe if jungkook will explain it to me, maybe I'm  going to be his cuddle mate as long as he wants.

(As if you can refuse taehyung's order😒)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.   *time skip*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As jungkook is a man of his word, he came early to visit y/n, and obviously y/n is very excited with it.

"Hey, my y/n how are you? Are feeling better now?" Jungkook ask with his dough eyes glowing like star as he hug y/n like they didn't see each other for a year, making y/n pat his back, indicating that she can't'breath, which jungkook obediently let go of her.

"Sorry y/n-ahhh. I just know you need hug since you know...." Jungkook apologise, not continuing his last word as he don't want to hurt y/n just by mentioning the word 'parents' to her.

"It's ok Kookie. Thanks for your concern. your the only  person who is left with me, so its ok." Y/n assured him with her cute smile.
.
.
.
*time skip*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonding with each other, Y/n and jungkook are talking a lot of thing's when they were still kids and so they are laughing so hard now because of silly thing they did back then, making jungkook fall in the cliff of his bed, but it didn't stop him from laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... that was really hilarious. I can't really forget it when you bite your candy and broke your bunny teeth......" Jungkook laugh non stop, making y/n sigh.

'He's still a baby boyy/n thought to herself.

Remembering that y/n was sleeping with taehyung jungkook stop laughing and ask y/n about it. But mentioning taehyung's name, y/n froze as she can remember his words last night, making jungkook ask her what's wrong.

"Uhm everything is ok.....but, jungkook... is it true, taehyung kill lisa? His wife?" Y/n said.

"What? How did you even know that huh? Did he open up with you?Jungkook ask in surprise beacause taehyung was not a type of person who will open up things with someone except for him and his hyungs.

"No he didn't. It was just, he was sleep talking this nights, and so i happens to know it. And also i saw a wedding picture in his room but now he hide it, then that seungi guy mention that wife thing." Y/n explained.

Those informations was all like a pice of puzzle that is slowly gathering for y/n to put in peace, but it wasn't that complete yet so she needs help, she needs the other pieces from jungkook. But she don't know if jungkook will help her with it, as it was really private for taehyung, but y/n was really hoping as she is scared to sleep with a guy who just killed a girl he one's love and still love until now.

"I'm sorry y/n. I think I'm not the right person for you to tell that. It should be taehyung  y/n...Jungkook apologise.

"Pls Kookie, tell me. I'm scared to sleep with a man who just killed his love one's. I know i'm not related with it, but i just can't. I know he killed alot of people, but isn't that too much to kill his wife? His loved ones?"

On the other hand jungkook know's y/n was right at the same time, but on the other hand too, jungkook also know's that it was not right cuz lisa was the first one who happens to attempt on killing taehyung, so taehyung just step out on the line before the betrayer can do what is she planing to.

"Pls jungkook tell me....pls...."

"Fine, but don't you dare open your mouth when taehyung is in there. Ok?
Or were ded again,"

"And i don't know if our friendship can still save you from what consiquece's is waiting if he found out."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS A TEASE, IT DOESN'T EVEN REVEALING ANY INFO RIGHT? WHAT A BORING SHIT OF ME.....😂😂😂

HOPE YOU GUYS STILL LIKE THIS SHIT, AND ALSO LETS PRAY FOR Y/N AS WELL AS FOR KOOKIE WHO IS TAKING ANOTHER RISK IN HERE.......

HAYST.... Y/N-AHHHHH WHY ARE YOU DRAGING JK IN RISKY THING'S. HE CAN'T REALLY WITHSTAND YOUR WISHES.....

WHAT'S YOUR CHARMS HUH?