CHAPTER 10: BEHIND THE DOORS❤

K

K.T.H

--------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey baby girl, what are thinking in there huh?" Taehyung ask, laying his hands on y/n's shoulders, making her flinch with the sudden touch.

"No-nothing" Y/n respond despite of being scared, making taehyung grin at her.

" So now your a scaredy cat now huh? that's great!" Taehyung chirps as if it is great, making y/n curse at him mentally.

'Great your face'

.
.
.
.
.

After the lil talk the room was filled with a 5 minutes silence, but emidiently ended up by taehyung who suddenly thought of an idea for his lil slave in here.

"Hey get up in there, I'm going to show you my house since I'm giving you a chance to prove that your worthy for your life." taehyung said, making y/n confuse with his actions.

'Is this for real? Last night he's being a demon like he wanted to kill me, and now he wants me to prove that I'm worthy for my life? He is something.'  Y/n thought to herself.

"ok" y/n mumble cus she is not interested with taehyung's house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. *time skip of taehyung's lil tour to his mansion *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So........yeah thats all. You can start cleaning for tommorow" Taehyung said, as his attention diverts on the door with a white and gold interiors on it.

"I'm going to be a maid?" Y/n ask, quite confused if this is the way she can prove that she is worthy to leaved her life.

Hearing y/n's question. Taehyung rosed his brows in the middle, causing y/n to step back.

"Are you complaining to me now? huh!....... Be thankful I'm giving you a task to do, so i wouldn't be bored at you. And might as well end up killing you because of boredom. You lil shit!" Taehyung rant as if jungkook will let him do that.

'What is wrong with him? I'm just asking?' Y/n thought to herself.

*silence*..................

As silence fill up the atmosphere, Y/n look up at taehyung, as she's trying to figure out his emotions. whether his beyond angry or what his emotions is.

While observing taehyung, y/n's attetion caught by taehyung's saddens eyes, as if his felling's was affected by a thing or someone.

looking directly at his eyes , y/n noticed that he's looking at the door in the end of the hallway.

Suddenly y/n realised that taehyung din't let her in that door, making her confuse.

But thinking it might be his lil privacy or something that she shouldn't interference with, y/n thought for a while that she shouldn't ask him about it.

But immediately change as curiosity grow in her .

And so she ask him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Taehyung's pov)

It's been a year when my wife past away. But still i can't get over on it. I treat her as my everything, yet it was all a play to her. She lied to me. But i don't even know why do I'm keeping her memory, our memories in this room. It really hurts so bad to see this door. It's really painful too me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But what even hurts me more is i was the one who ended up her life. In my own gun, in my own hands and even in our own room.

All of our precious memory's in this room went's all into nothing. My aching heart tooks over me to kill her like its all nothing to me. But she is the one who pushed me through my limits. She is the reason why my life suck's right now.

Every night its hard for me to sleep. The only way for me to sleep is when i take my sleeping pills. My guilty conscience always hunt up in my mind. It really sucks up my life.

At 1st i thought, my power and reputation would still makes me happy even without her. But i was wrong. I still need her. I still loved her, she's my happiness, But she's gone now and it is all because of her, because of me. I really miss the old times. I wish i could turn back times, when me and her were still happy, when I'm still not taking over my father's position, when me and her were just in our school days, when everything was still fine, when everything was still a play and not being ended.

Even though it was all part of her play, I still cant forget it.....

*suddenly a small tear drops fell in taehyung's cheeks, luckily y/n is starting at the same door, so taehyung wipe's it up before she can notice it.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(3rd person)

As y/n was about to ask taehyung what's with that door that  he keeps on starting at, Taehyung emidiently spoken, making y/n shut her mouth.

" Hey Y/n!.......... do you see that door in there? Don't enter that room. Ok. And dont you even dare touch it, or even ask me what is in there. Ok."

"If i ever chatch sneaking inside. your ded! Do you understand me!" Taehyung warned y/n sternly.

'Woah.... that's fast maybe it's really private' y/n thought to herself.

"Uhhhmm.. ok I-i understand." Y/n said, gulping in fright.

Taehyung then hold her risk and pull her out in there.

As they are keep on walking and walking, and y/n's was just staring at taehyungs back. thoughts in her mind keeps on running.

She is wondering who was taehyung really is? And what's with that room? does that in deed confidential for him to change his emotions that fast or what? What's with taehyung?

What's behid that's doors ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

A/N: SORRY FOR MY SLOW UPDATE'S. I JUST NOTICE THAT MY READER'S ARE DECREASING SO THAT'S WHY I'M LOSSING MY INTEREST IN THIS STORY😂😂😂