CHAPTER 19: LOST PT2 ❤

K

K.T.H

-----------------------------------------

Sitting in the hospital bench, yn was just staring blank and tears were falling down from her eyes as the person's behind her strength were all gone now.

'Why did you guys left me alone in this cruel world.' Y/n thought to herself.

While yn were there looking so down, here is jungkook who is facing back and front, thinking if he should answer his phone call from taehyung who is probably mad  now.

'Holy shit! He's been calling for the 30th time. what should I do? He's going to kill me!'

Even though jungkook manage to sneak yn out of the mansion, he don't know how on earth will he drop yn in there .

'How could i do such a decision like this without thinking huh?' Jungkook scold himself.

"No, i shouldn't panick. I'll explain this to taehyung. I'm sure he will listen to me....
Yeah i'm right he will listen to me. Jungkook asure himself though his not really sure if taehyung will really listen to him.
.
.
.
.
. *time skip*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's already past 11 PM in the midnight when jungkook and y/n arrived at taehyung's mansion as they took care of some requirements for y/n's parents death certificate, causing them to tooks some time to go home.

"*Sigh* Why am I always putting you in trouble y/n? I hope taehyung will understand us this time." Jungkook said, as he look at y/n who is sleeping soundly at the back seat as she was crying the whole ride, making her tired.

Seeing the vulnerable y/n, Jungkook take a deep breath as he carry y/n out of his car.

'I hope everything will going to be alright my friend.' jungkook mumble, kissing y/n's temple as he felt so much pity for the vulnerable lady.
.
.
.
.

Steping close at the big door of the mansion, Jungkook use his foot to knock on the door, as he can't use his hands.

*knock*

*knock*

The door immediately open, revealing a mad angry taehyung who has a rolled belt on his hands, ready to scold jungkook and punish y/n.

But suddenly seeing y/n on jungkook's arm he drop his belt, and took y/n from jungkook arms, making jungkook dumbfounded on taehyung's sudden action.

"What did you do to her huh? You dick head! Why did you sneak her out of my house huh?" Taehyung bomber jungkook with his questions, making jungkook raised his hand in a surrendering way.

"Woah boi, slow down ok? I can explain. Just let me in." Jungkook said.
.
.
.
.
. *time skip of jungkook's explanation*
.
.
.
.

"So yeah that's all. You dont need to be angry again ok!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes off at taehyung who is looking so dumb.

"Ok, fine! Just go back to where did you come from. i dont need you here anymore. I'am going to sleep with y/n now." Taehyung said nonchalantly, motioning jungkook to go away.

But hearing taehyung's last word, jungkook's stop, and look back at taehyunng with rosing brows .

"What did you say? Your sleeping with y/n? Are you trying to use does so-called sleeping magic of your's again?"

"You know it's not going to work with her, don't you?." Jungkook remind's taehyung.

"Yeah that's what i thought at first. But i guess i was wrong. It's working with her." Taehyung said bluntly, turning his back, ready to sleep with his so-called cuddle mate, leaving jungkook dumbfounded with his unexpected words.

Standing still in there, millions of thoughts rans into jungkook's head. he can't believe that taehyung finally found the perfect person for his so-called sleeping magic, which is y/n, the person he met unintentionally.

'Is he serious?' Jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook is happy for taehyung as he dont have to take sleeping pills anymore, but yet he is also worried because it might remind him of Lisa, the person who started it all.

"I hope you chosing the right way buddy"

"Take care my friend"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER .....THOUGH ITS A LIL BIT BORING AND SHORT. BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS, IT WILL GET BETTER 😊

SO.... KEEP READING😊