CHAPTER: 29 THE LIL GIFT❤

K

K.T.H

-------------------------------------

"Ey, jungkook the doctor said leave. Why still being hard headed boy?" Y/n said because she is about to have her fist ultrasound.

"No. I'm not leaving. Why does taehyung have to call a private doctor in his house? We can just go to dr. Jenny.
And also why does it have to be a male doctor? Why is he have to do your fist ultrasound?" Jungkook sulk, making the private doctor and y/n chuckle.

"Mr. Jeon, i didn't know a scary mafia like you can be this soft. It's ok, it's not like it's necessary for you to leave. It's just i do the ultrasound with the baby's father. That just it." Mr. Chan, the private doctor said.

"Don't call me soft! And i act more like a father to that baby than taehyung you know? He is stupid as ever. He didn't even bother to come here." Jungkook sulk again.

"Ok, ok. Stop now jungkook, i'm wanna see my baby ok?." Y/n said.

And with that mr. Chan apply a cold gel on y/n's belly, then placed the transducer and look on the screen to see the baby.

 Chan apply a cold gel on y/n's belly, then  placed the transducer and look on the screen to see the baby

"Ey? Is that my baby?" Y/n cried in happiness, even though this precious lil angel was not planned.

"Wow! Look, the baby is so cute! Now I know how do i look like in my mom's belly." Jungkook exclaimed in happiness.

" It's a girl miss y/n. Congratulations to you..... Be a good mom to this angel. Being a parent is the most happiest thing that could ever happen in your life even though you and taehyung didn't plan this." Mr. Chan smile while looking at y/n because he remember the time when he have his first baby with his wife.

"You dont have to say that mr. Chan. I know y/n will love this lil one here. Congratulations y/n, your wish is granted by god. You have a girl." Jungkook said with glistening eyes because of happiness and also sadness that he couldn't explain.

"Ok. now i guess it's time to say bye bye to your angel miss y/n I will print t-----

Just when doctor chan was about to detach the transducer from y/n's tummy, the door open revealing taehyung with a nervous face.

"Stop. I-i want to see it." Taehyung said, then he walk closer to the monitor, and slowly a lil smile crept on his face when he saw his unplanned baby.

"What is the gender? Taehyung said with a excitement on his voice that he didn't expect, eyes still fixed on the monitor.

Even though taehyung's didn't want this angel here at first, when he saw his baby on the monitor, he couldn't restain himself from rejoicing. It's like his steel haert was melted. He couldn't explain the excitement that he is feeling right now. Yes, he didn't plan to have this gift here, but now he think he will do everything just to be a good father though he don't have any single love feeling's for its mother.

"It's a girl. It's a lil princess. You dick head." Jungkook rolled his eyes off at taehyung, still a lil bit mad at him even though taehyung accept the baby one 1 month ago.

"Eh! It's a girl! I like it." Taehyung said with big smile, making jungkook, especially y/n shocked, but also in the same time happy to here it.

"Ok. now i'll print it so the three of you can stare on it even for an hour." Mr. Chan smile as he saw his friend taehyung happy. ....Yes, they were friends.

"And oh...btw be careful y/n, your baby is on its four months. It's a lil bit risky it this stage. You could have miscarriage it.

_________________

"Ey! Taehyung the stupid! Why your late huh? And why you did called for a male private doctor instead of a girl?" Jungkook shouted, still a bit mad at taehyung, making taehyung detach his stare on his lil baby's ultrasound picture.

"Shut up bunny head! I'm late because i got a call. And also i called for mr. Chan because he is my & dad's friend. Ok? Stop with that tantrums of yours."

"Ok, ok.... but did you tell it to auntie and uncle?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah, i did.....they will come here on Friday instead of me and y/n come in there. I'm not letting y/n go out now. No one can know that she have my baby, especially our enemies. They could hurt her." Taehyung said with his worried face, making jungkook soften his heart for his friend.

"Yeah right. We should be careful and make this too private." Jungkook agree.

'I guess having this angel here make
you soft taehyung-ie'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : TAEHYUNG NOW LOVES HIS LIL ANGEL! YEHEY!

SO HOW IS THIS? THE BABY IS GIRL, AS YOU GUYS WANT IT TO BE.

Ps: you cant do a ultrasound with a 4 months baby bump.
I'm just excited that's why i did it