CHAPTER: 30 TAERIN ❤

K

K.T.H

-------------------------------------

"I will miss you y/n-ahh. I really hate taehyung for this! I don't want to go to Europe for that stupid deal...aishhh, don't worry I'm going to come next week. And btw if taehyung hurt you, tell it to me emidiently, ok?" Jungkook said as he is binding good bye to y/n because this will be his last visit for this month.

"It's ok jungkook. Don't worry about me, it's not like your going to be gone forever." Y/n chuckle.

" times up for that jungkook. Y/n need to rest now. And btw, as if i'm going to hurt my baby." Taehyung smirk, making y/n think if he mean the baby word for there angel or for her because taehyung use to joke around with that nickname, but then y/n just shrugs it.

"Hmp....Don't use y/n as an excuse. I know you just want to sleep now and make her play with your hair so you don't have to take sleeping pills." Jungkook mock taehyung, then he hug and kiss y/n on her forhead, feeling that he will really miss her.

"Bye y/n-ah." Jungkook wave his hand, then he left.

______________________

Night》

Y/n was in her deep sleep with taehyung in the mid night, when suddenly, she felt taehyung is gripping on her waist and mumbling something that is not so new to her.

"Lisa...lisa....lisa.." taehyung said.

'Eh? having nightmare about lisa again? Poor taehyung.'
Y/n thought to herself, so then she play with taehyung's hair to soothen him. But to y/n surprise, taehyung scream lisa's name and got up, pulling his hair with anger on his eyes.

"Fuck! That dream again!" Taehyung shouted, making y/n back a lil, but then she ran her hand on taehyung's back to calm him.

"Mind telling me your dream? It will help you calm down." Y/n offer, only for to get a refusal with anger from taehyung.

"You should share your feeling's to some body, so that you can let it go." Y/n smile, but anger tooks over taehyung, so he yanks y/n hand away from him and push her down back to his bed, forgetting the fact y/n is carrying his lil angel.

"Fuck off! Who are you to tell me what to do! Huh? Fucking get OUT! NoW!" Taehyung point his index finger to the door with his eyes blazing in anger.

"O-ok." Y/n sob.

And with that y/n left taehyung.

__________________

"Fuck you lisa! Why your always in my dream! I'm fvcking trying to forget my feelings for you! Fuck you! Now i fucking yelled at y/n! Aishhh.... that's wrong, mr. Chan said y/n's negative emotion will affect the baby! Aishhh i fucking have to clear things up with her! I'm risking my baby's life!
.
.
.
.

After ranting to himself, taehyung then went to y/n's room, only for him to hear y/n's cries and a lil thing that he didn't expect for y/n to know.

"Hmm.. what is wrong with him? I just want to lighten up his bad feelings about lisa. I'm so tired hearing him sleep talking about her with sadness in him. I understand that his wife hurt him, for him to get nightmares and yelled at me. But does he have to push me? If i just didn't ask jungkook about his past, maybe i really hate him now from the bottom of my heart. Your dad is really stupid as ever. He almost hurt you taerin.... y/n said to her baby...

"Do you know everything?" Taehyung suddenly barge in y/n room, with him trying to control his anger because of the sudden revelation he just heard from y/n.

"W-why a-are you here? Are eavesdropping? Did y---------

Y/n ask, with her trembling voice, knowing that she said something that should be her and jungkook secret. But then taehyung yelled at y/n, making her cut her words and back away, crying like a baby, causing taehyung to cures at himself agian.

'Aishh fuck this shit taehyung control your self. Your making her emotional! It will affect your baby.' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Aish... come here y/n. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just i'm mad and... and......." taehyung tried to find his word as he sit on y/n's bed, but then he couldn't explain his feelings, making y/n also realised her mistake.

"No... I'm.... it's my fault. I try to make you open up with me feeling like I'm your friend though I'm not. And also I'm sorry, for asking jungkook about... you know? I just cant hold my self that day because you said, you killed her when you were sleep talking. Pls dont get mad at jungkook." Y/n confess, making taehyung soften his heart.

"Ok. Fine, I'm not going to get mad. But pls when you got curious about me again, just ask me and not jungkook anymore. Feel free to try being my friend now. And also sorry for pushing you. I didn't think that i could kill our baby." Taehyung calmly said, making y/n happy, Then taehyung laid himself and y/n together in the bed, feeling that there drama should be ended.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhmm... btw, y/n did you decided for that name?" Taehyung ask with his fainting eyes, making y/n question him 'what name?'

"Taerin... i heard you said taerin earlier." Taehyung said.

"Uhmm... yeah. don't you like it? We can change it." Y/n ask in worry, but then taehyung asured her it's ok like nothing happen earlier.

"No.. i like it... i like taerin."

.
.
.

And with that they fell asleep like a married couple.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N: ALOT OF STUPID DRAMAS AGIAN GUYS....

YEHEY!