CHAPTER : 27 ABORT IT ❤

K

K.T.H

------------------------------------

" What' am'i  going to do jungkook? Should I keep it a secret? Should i tell him? Would he ta-----------

Y/n bomber jungkook with alot of questions in her mind, making jungkook hush her by placing his index finger on her lips.

"Shhh.... were going to tell it to him. Ok? Don't worry i will kill him if he tried to neglect your baby. And pls don't think of keeping it as a secret. Taehyung should knew this, this is also because of him. Ok? Calm down."   Jungkook assured y/n, making y/n hug him tight, feeling that her life depends on jungkook.

"But when am'i going to tell him? Taehyung is so busy this day's, and he is coming back home from work looking really tired and streess. I don't want to add on it more." Y/n said with worried tone, making jungkook sigh.

'Tsk...tsk....tsk.. why your still worried with that jerk best friend of mine y/n? Aishhh...'  jungkook thought to himself in disbelief.

"Yeah, your right y/n. We will tell it to him on the next week. Take care of yourself, don't think about of it too much. it's not good for you and taehyung's baby." Jungkook said, though saying the last word makes his heart ache.

'I'm going to fucking kill him if he tried to neglect you and your baby, y/n.'

.
.
.

____________________

(1 week later.)

"So... what the two of you want to tell me? Make sur----------

"Y/n is pregnant." Jungkook din't let teahyung finish his word, feeling the urge that there shouldn't be more beating around the bush, making y/n smack her head mentally.

'Aishh... jungkook, why so straight forward?' Y/n thought to herself.

"Fuck you jungkook! Don't play prank on me. You know I'm being stressed out here!" Taehyung yelled in shock. But then he remember, he forgot to use protection that night, making it possible for him to think that it's not a prank.

"Well do you think i'm lying? Look at y/n, look, she is gaining weight, can't you see it? She's been throwing up, eating alot, having morning sickness. Don't you know about it? Or you just didn't bother on how is she because you allready fuck her?" Jungkook ranted.

"Is that fucking true? Huh! Y/n!" Taehyung yelled in frustration, making y/n cry and shout at him too.

"Yeah! It is true!" Y/n then showed the pregnancy test stick she use last week, making taehyung pulled his hair in anger.

"Abort it." Taehyung said, making the two frow at him.

"What did you said?" Jungkook ask, feeling that he needed to hear it agian because he might heard of it mistakenly.

"I SAID FUCKING ABORT IT! NOW!"  Taehyung yelled, causing jungkook to stand up from his seat and punch taehyung on his pretty lil handsome face.

"What is fucking wrong with you!" Taehyung shouted while whiping the blood on his lips, him on the floor.

"Fuck! You! Your so stupid! I know me, especially you, killed many people, but this... this is your fucking child. Your baby was still unborn... and you want to kill it allready? Are you stupid? This is yours, and this is your mistake, so fucking for take the responsibility for it!" Jungkook ranted, making y/n break down into tears, thinking that she is causing trouble between the two again.

"Jungkook stop. Stop it. If taehyung don't want it then just let him."

"But taehyung if you don't want it, then let me go. You don't need me anymore. You get want you want, so fucking let me go!" Y/n cried, making jungkook pulled her into tight hug.

"No! I'm not letting you go! Just give me a time to think about it." Taehyung said, contemplating to himself if he is doing the right thing, making jungkook felt relieved with his word.

"Make sure you'll take the responsibility, or i will." Jungkook stated sternly before he and y/n vanish out of taehyung's sight, making taehyung look at the door with confusion.

"He wants my baby? Is he in love
with y/n or what?"

.
.
.
.
.

A/N : YOUR SO BAD TAEHYUNG! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?

SO... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? 😊

DO YOU GUYS LIKE T?