The Battle Is On

"What's taking them so long" Lucas shouted at them. "Calm down Lucas they should be done on a sec" Kimberly said trying to calm him down. "Hey guys look. I think there coming back" Dan said pointing to the two of them walking towards the class. "Ok class change of plans. Todoroki will be joining us for today's training. So here's what we're going to do. We're going to pair you up with someone and your job is to find the bomb before the time gose out" Deku explained. "Oh this should be easy" Kimberly whispered. "It's usually not this easy. There has to be a twist" Mark whispered back. "But Todoroki will play as the villain to try and stop you from taking the bomb. While the two partners go in the rest of us will watch on VIA CCTV." "Agasint Todoroki?! He can literally take us out in two seconds" Kimberly whispered. "But you won't be alone. You'll have a partner by your side" Dan explained. After they partnered everyone up they pulled out a ball with a letter on it. "Team A will go first! You will get a blue print of the building so you can find out your situation while Todoroki hides the bomb. Are you ready?" "We're ready" Saria said. While Todoroki was hiding the bomb Saira and Kim we're studying the blue prints and making a plan. "So your saying we should start at the top?" "Yeah! My quirk is basically my moms so I can float us up there. He won't expect it!" "Ok but we have to be careful." "Oh yeah i forgot to ask. What's your quirk?" Kimberly jumped a bit when she asked. "Oh umm my legs are just a tiny bit stronger so it's hard to tell I'm using it." "Oh that might help." "Ready? Set. Go" Deku shouted from the mic. "Ok let's go! Float us up!" Saira touched herself and Kim and floated them up to the top. "Holy crap!" "What?" "I forgot I'm scared of heights" Kimberly said shaking a bit. "Calm down look we're at the top" Saria said putting them down. "Oh phew. Ok now let's get going."