Truth Fight

"Come at me" Todoroki shouted making ice out from his foot towards her. She doges the attack and runs towards him. "Quick! What do I do" Kimberly thought after dogging more ice and some fire. She runs to him and throws a quick punch and doges the fire. "Your pretty good. But how long can you stand this is the question" Todoroki said blasting more ice at her. "Keep it up and find out" Kimberly shouted kicking him down. "Your good" Todoroki said holding his hand up for help to get up. She took it but was fooled. He grabbed her other arm and flipped her down so now she's pinned down. "Oh come on" She shouted in her head. "You should of seem that coming" Todoroki said getting off of her. "Yeah should of" Kimberly said getting up. But for safety she walked backwards to keep space from them if he tried to pull another attack. "It's ok. The fight is over" He said walking over to her. "Ok." "Let's get you home. It's very late" Todoroki said starting to walk towards her house. "Wait up!" "And that fight proofs....you have no quirk" Todoroki said looking at her. "Your so wrong! Trust me when we get to my place which is right here my mom can tell you I'm not quirkless" Kimberly said pointing to a house. "Alright let's go in then."