Fight Back

"Are you nuts?!" "It's the only way!" "I agree with him. We don't have any other ideas so we have to." "Ok are you guys ready?!" "Yeah!!" "Team Plus Ultra....Charge!!" They ran towards the villains and went to the plan. Saria doged as many hits as she can and floated them up into the air. "Now Mark!" Mark used his recepto burst to kick them back to the ground. "Kuchan!" Lucas ran over and made a explosion that caused them to hit to the bottom floor! "Kimberly!" Kimberly made a huge ice wall that froze them when they went flying from the pressure of the air from her ice. Everyone came down to the bottom of the building and caught there breath. "D-did we do it" Kimberly asked. "Team Plus Ultra......" Dan started to stand tall and they joined him. "Operation defeat the villains....is successful." They cheered but were careful since they were really beat up. "Shall we go outside" Lucas asked. "Yeah...let's go." They went outside and everyone cheered. They raised a fist to show they have won. "Looks like the pro hero's have won the battle! But they look younger. Are these really the real heros?" Then there hero parents showed up worried and suites up. "Now hold on! The real pro hero's Deku, Uravity,Ground Zero,Ingemium,and Shoto have just arrived! Then who are these guys" the new reported said to the camera. "Kids" Deku shouted. Deku,Bakugo,Todoroki,Uraraka,and Ida ran to there kid and hugged them. "Are you ok" Deku asked them all worried. "We're fine dad" Dan said hugging him. "A little beat up but we're fine" Kimberly added. They each have them a glare of like really. "Ok maybe more than a little" Lucas added.