Kidnapped

It was late out and Kimberly and Dan were kidnapped. They were tied to a chair  knocked out. "Should we wake them up yet? I'm bord" Toga whined. "No. We wait till they wake up" Dabi said taking a look at them. "Owwww" Kimberly moaned waking up. "Finally one of them is awake" Toga said getting up. "Hu? Dan wake up! We're kidnapped!" "What" Dan moaned starting to wake up. "My god Dan. WAKE UP!" Dan woke up and kind of jumped when she yelled. "Hold up what?!" "DAN WERE KIDNAPPED!" "Shut up! Your going to get us caught" Dabi said threatening her with blue fire near her face. "Hey Dabi. Now that I look at her she looks like she could be that icyhot guy's daughter" Toga said looking at her carefully. "Yeah. And we already know whose this kid" Dabi said ruffling Dan's green hair. "Don't touch me or her" Dan snapped at them. Dabi slapped him to tell him to shut up. "What do you want with us" Kimberly asked. "We want to use you as bait. And maybe...give you a new perspective." "A new perspective?! Oh heck no!! You let us go now or I'll.." Dabi put duck tape on Dan to keep his mouth shut. "Quite you! Now you. You remind me of the stupid....Shoto Todoroki. Tell me. Are you his daughter?" "What?!?! Oh my god! I not Todoroki's daughter!!! People keep on asking me that because of my hair! I hate that they do that! It's annoying!" "Well what if I told you there actually right" Dabi said boopping her noise. "What do you mean?" Then they heard a knock on the door. "Hey did someone order a pizza?" "What?" Then Lucas and Bakugo blew up the door. "Well we did! And the toppings are Deku and Newbie" Bakugo shouted. "You guys! I knew someone was coming to get us!" "Kachan!! Yes" Dan shouted taking off the tape. "Let's get you kids out of here" Todoroki said untying them. They fought Dabi and Toga and they got out of there.