After Battle

It was a nice evening and everyone was hanging out in the backyard. Deku, Bakugo and Uraraka were cooking while The kids,Todoroki,and Ida were having a water fight. "Best day ever" Kimberly shouted. "Yeah! We worked together,took down villains as a team,and now this" Dan shouted getting hit by a water balloon from Lucas. "Oi Dan shoot me if you can" Lucas shouted. "Did you just call me Dan?" "Yes. To be honest I really glad your my friend" Lucas said giving him a hug. "Hey Kimberly. Did he tell you this" Saira asked. "Yes he did. I just wanted him to do the talking." Kimberly turned to Saira and sprayed her with water using her water gun. "Dinner is ready" Deku shouted. "Ok we will continue the game after dinner" Todoroki shouted grabbing a towel. Everyone walked towards the house while drying off. "You know what you guys? Life is great for me now. I've got my dad back,I've got friends,I've got everything I've always wanted." "Awww snowflake that's so sweet" Todoroki said hugging her. "Now what do you say we show our parents Stranger Things?!" "YEAH" the kids shouted. It was a happy day for them. They took down the bad guys,worked as a team,and now to some people they are known as Team Plus Ultra or....The Next Generation.