Walking To Recovery Girl

"Are you ok" Kimberly asked Dan as they we're walking to recovery girls office. "Yeah I'm fine. The only thing that hurts is my noise" He said putting his hand on his noise. "I'm proud of you Kim." "Hu?" "I said I'm proud of you. You stood up for your friend. Nice work" Todoroki said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Oh umm thanks." "I have to agree with Todoroki. You did a awesome job. Lucas can be mean like his father but if you catch him at the right times which is rare you'll see his kindness. But most of the time he's more like his dad" Dan explained. "Oh. Good to know." "Hey Dan! Kim!" Saria ran up to them with a smile on her face. "My mom is having a pro hero's party at my house tonight and she said I can invite you two and Mark" Saira said jumping up and down. "Great! I'll text my mom that I'm going to your place." She pulled out her phone and texted her mom. "She said I'm good to go." "Great! I'll meet you guys at the bench where Kim was at" Saira said walking off. "Ok see ya!" "Usually Uraraka's patty's are awesome so I bet you'll like them." "I bet I will." "Here we are" Todoroki said looking up at the sign. "Feel better you two" Todoroki said walking off. "Thanks Todoroki" they both said.