Explnation

It was a bright sunny day and Saria, Mark,Dan,and evening Lucas were waking to class together. "Hey has any of you seen Kim" Dan asked. "Why would i care" Lucas said. "Found her" Saria said pointing to her. They looked behind and they saw her smiling skipping along towards them. "Hey guys!" "Kimberly is everything ok" Mark asked. "Everything is amazing Mark. I just feel so happy today. After what happened yesterday I feel amazing." "Calm down half and half. What happened" Lucas said annoyed. "I figured out who my dad is!" "YOU WHAT" The 4 of them shouted. "Yep! And now we're back as a happy family." "Hey there my snowflake" Todoroki said walking over to Kim. "Hi dad" Kimberly said kissing him. "Wait! He's your dad?!" "That's right Dan." "I'll see you kids at training today. Love you snowflake" Todoroki said walking off. "Wait dad. You forgot this" Kimberly said running over to him. She gave him a hug and he hugged her back. "I'm really happy for her. Now that she knows it's the truth maybe you should tell her your thought Dan" Saria said looking at him. "Maybe after a while. I want her to have some good time with her dad." "Come on guys let's get going" Kimberly said grabbing them and running towards the classroom. "I thought she was Todoroki's secret love child. But I was wrong. Now the real question is. How dose she not have his quirk" Dan thought.