Kimberly And Saria vs. Todoroki

"Ok now we are on the first floor and still no bomb or Todoroki!" "Calm down Kimberly. Maybe there's a basement." "There's no basement!" "Hello ladies" Todoroki said in a sly villain voice. "Oh frick...." "RUN" Saira shouted and Kimberly and Saira booked it down the hall. "Oh want to play chase Hu? Alright here I come." Todoroki chased after them and the girls were scared as frick! "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" "Ok ok! We have to stop screaming and stop running. We need to find the bomb!" "Found it" Kimberly said pointing to the bomb. But from behind Todoroki grabs them. "Oh I don't think your going to get the bomb little girls" Todoroki whispered in there ears. "Saira now!" Saira touched Todoroki and made him float. "What the?!" Kimberly ran towards the bomb and touched it before Todoroki froze her. "Got it!" "Heros.....WIN!" "Good job you two. I'm surprised." "Ummm thanks Sho-I mean Todoroki. You did a good job to." "Yeah Todoroki you did a awesome job." "Thanks. Now let's get you two back with the rest of the class." "I can tell. My daughter will be a good hero someday. But..I still have to tell her who she really is to me. But how? I should ask Midoriya about it" Todoroki though in his head while leading the girls out.