After The Party

After a couple of hours the only people in Saria's house was Deku,Todoroki,Uraraka,Dan,Saria,and Kimberly. "Once again I beat you at twister Dan" Saria shouted. "Dang it! How many times have you played this" Dan asked getting up. "Maybe a hundred times." "How are you kids doing" Deku asked opening the door. "Good Uncle Deku" Saria said taking the spiner from Kim so she can play. "I told you not to call me that." "Wait he's your uncle" Kimberly asked. "No I'm not. She just calls me that." "Like how he calls Bakugo Kachan" Dan said getting ready to play again. "Ohhhhh ok." "Well Dan we have to go." "Aw man. One more round" Dan asked. "No we have to go" Deku said making a hand movement to say come on. "Please Uncle Deku" Saria said giving him puppy eyes. "No no no! Not the puppy eyes!" "She calls it the Deku eyes" Dan whispered to Kim. "Oh ok." "Ok ok fine you win one more round. But I'm playing this time" Deku said getting ready. A while later Uraraka and Todoroki were talking about pro hero stuffs till they heard a scream. "Kids" Uraraka shouted running up the stairs. When Uraraka and Todoroki opened the door they saw a Deku stuck in a body knot,Dan trying to help Deku out of the knot, and Saria and Kimberly laughing there heads off! "What's going on" Todoroki asked really confused. "We were playing a game of twister and deku decided to join and while we were playing he got stuck in a knot" Kim said continuing to laugh. "Umm Midoriya are you ok?" "Yeah just ow! Fine!" "Sorry dad" Dan said trying a different way. After a hour of getting Deku untied it was time for the kids to leave. "Hey Kim" Todoroki said. "Umm yes todoroki?" "Is it ok if I take you home?" "Umm sure. Do you even know where I live?" "Umm yeah. I think" he said nervous. "Ok then." "Hey Saria can we talk? There's something I need to tell you." "Sure Dan. Let's talk in my room." They went up to Saria's room and once Dan shut the door he spoke.