Quirk

"Ok we get it now" Kimberly and Lucas moaned annoyed. Deku just got done explaining about how they acted like how Todoroki and Bakugo did when they were here at U.A. "Good. Now you two can leave" Deku said handing there phones. When they were about to walk out they saw there Dads Bakugo and Todoroki outside of the door waiting for them. "Oh great" Lucas said rolling his eyes. "Here we go. Let's see what he dose as a punishment" Kimberly said looking down. "Why am I not surprised it's you two who got more in trouble then the rest of your group" Bakugo said with disappointment in his voice. "We can explain ourselves" Kimberly said. "Better. Now let's go home" Todoroki said with his arms crossed over his chest and with a strict cold face and voice. Bakugo smirked at Lucas cause he was kind of proud for bullying Dan. He did and still dose bully Deku so it's kind of a generation thing. "Can we just get this punishment over with" Kimberly said walking with her dad. "Look I love you snowflake but fighting is not always what you have to do to protect someone" Todoroki explained. "But he was hitting him! Plus he hit me first! So it's kind of a pay back and protection thing you know?" Todoroki looked at her coldly which gave her a chill up her spine a little scared of what he's gonna do. He sighed then said "You know I was kind of like that to you know." "Oh yeah Deku explained all of that. In my perspective it's like a trail of continuation or like dominos. When one of them fall the next one falls then the next and it continues." "Exactly. But as you know there is always an end. Which in your case the end is where you and Lucas get along if that ever happens that is." "It might. It just takes time." "Your right. It just takes time."
Later in the evening Kimberly felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She grabbed it and took a look. "Hey guys! My mom felt bad that we had to go through detention. So after I got my punishment I asked if I could have a sleepover and she said yes! You guys want to come over if it's ok" Saria texted. Kimberly ran over to her mom and asked her showing the text. "As long as your dad is ok with it then yes" she said with a warm smile. Kimberly walked over to the backyard where her dad was sitting down with a drink having a good time getting fresh air. "Hey dad?" "Yes snowflake?" "Can I go" Kimberly asked showing her text. "Yes you can. But before you go we should talk about your quirk."

My Hero Academia Next Genजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें