The Making Of A Party

"Well I guess this went pretty good for my first day" Kimberly thought in her head. She was walking down the hall when class was dismissed and she felt good. She put on her head phones and started to listen to music. She bummed to the music happily and sat down on a bench to read. "So now what you guys" Saria asked walking with Dan and Mark. "Maybe we can head to my place. My dad wouldn't mind" Dan said writing in his notebook while walking and talking. "Hey Nerd!" "Hu?" "Oh boy. It's Lucas" Saria said backing up. Lucas comes up to Dan and punches him in the face. "Ow! Lucas! Don't do that!" "Why shouldn't I nerd?!" Lucas pushed him down and Kimberly heard it through her music. "What's going on? Dan? Are you ok" Kimberly asked running over to them. "Hey leave us alone half and half!" "Don't call me half and half explosion boy!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! ILL KICK YOUR A**!" "YEAH YOU HEARD ME EXPLOSION BOY!" They fought in the entrance and Dan Saria and Mark watched and tried to break up the fight. "What the heck is going on here" A voice in the distance said. When the voice came closer they saw Deku and Todoroki. "Ha ha! Your busted half and half!" "No your busted explosion boy!" They kept fighting and Deku grabbed Lucas and Todoroki grabbed Kimberly and they tried to keep them away. "Ok I'm my office now you two" Deku said and he was taking them away. "Dad wait" Dan said getting up. "Yes Dan?" "Lucas is the only one who should get in trouble. Kimberly was trying to defend me. As I'm happy she was trying." "Yeah when she saw Dan on the ground she ran over trying to help" Saria said adding to what Dan said. "There both right. Even though Lucas and Kimberly were fighting she was trying to defend Dan while Lucas was trying to bully him" Mark added. "I'm glad she was trying to help. I guess Lucas will be coming with me. And Kimberly Dan Todoroki will take you two to recovery girls office to fix you two up" Deku said looking at the kids. "Thanks Deku" Kimberly Saira and Mark said. "Thanks dad" Dan said smiling. "Now let's go you two" Todoroki said walking them to recovery girl. "That's my girl" Todoroki thought in his head happy for Kim trying to defend her new friends.