With The Villains

"Dang it! We almost had them" Toga said pouting. "We did have them. For a while" Dabi said walking over to her. "Hey quick question. What did you mean by when you said "what if I told you they were right" to the girl?" "Cause I know she is. I've been spying our enemy Todoroki and he had a picture in his office on his desk. It has him a woman and a child in it. And I bet you that child was that girl we kidnapped" Dabi explained. "Yeah she did look like him but the thing is if she was his daughter she would use her fire to break out." "True. Maybe...she's quirkless." Toga stared shocked on what he said then started to laugh. "Ha! Hahahahaha ha! Your so funny Dabi! The child of the second worlds greatest hero's quirkless?! Hahahahaha!" "It could be true. And that other kid..Dan...he was caring for her. Must be a friend." "Well if they are a good two friends then we should go after them again." "I guess we can try....wait a minute. Why don't we go after one of there parents. Let's kidnap Todoroki. Then if that girl shows up it proves that she is that fire and ice boys daughter." "I guess we can try it. Besides I really want to try her blood and especially Dekukuns boy."