The Walk Home

"Ready to go" Deku asked Dan. "Yeah let's go Dad" Dan said holding Dekus hand. "I'll see you later Kim" Dan said waving. "See you later Dan" Kimberly said waving back. "Mind if I take you home" Todoroki asked. "I don't mind. Let's go." "Best day ever" Kimberly thought. "Bye Kimberly" Saria said hugging her. "Bye Saria" Kimberly said hugging back. A while later Todoroki and Kimberly were walking back to her house. "So Kim I forgot to ask and I didn't see you use it. What's your quirk" Todoroki asked trying to start a conversation. She jumped at his question trying to think of an excuse. "Umm I have..stronger legs! Yeah that's it! B-but there not super strong like I can kick down a building no. It's only by maybe 5%? I forgot" Kimberly said nervously. "I can tell your lying" Todoroki said in his cold tone voice. "I-I'm not lying! Your crazy" Kimberly said looking down. "Crazy? I'm not a villain Kimberly. I'm a hero." "Well there always can be a crazy hero but that's rare." "True. But still I know your lying about your quirk." "H-how can you tell I'm lying. I-if I was! W-which I'm not!" "I can tell cause your stuttering." "I-I'm not stuttering" Kimberly said looking down at her feet. "Really? Then try to speak in a calm voice." "See I'm in a calm voice. So see i'm not lying" Kimberly said in a strict voice. "Look at me and speak" Todoroki said in his cold tone voice. Kimberly looked up him and spoke. "See I'm in a c-calm voice. So see I'm not l-lying." Todoroki chuckles at her confidence and then looks at her in a strict face.  She whimpered a bit and started to go down almost to where she's sitting on her knees she was scared and nervous. "Always works when someone is lying" Todoroki said looking at her calmly. "I'm not lying" Kimberly screamed getting up. "Oh really? Then fight me" Todoroki said talking off his coat. "What" Kimberly said confused and nervous. "Fight me. If you have a quirk you might win. This is a test of proof Kimberly" Todoroki said getting ready. "I'm going to win you see" Kimberly said getting ready. "I'm going to die" Kimberly thought.