Detention

It was getting towards the time where most kids were done with school and were heading home. But these 5 kids weren't. They got detention. How? Lucas bullied Dan which caused Kimberly and Lucas to fight but then Saria floated them up to make them stop fighting and Mark was just being him and blabbering about the rule of not fights and Deku and Bakugo caught them which caused the 5 of them to get detention. "Well what do you have to say for yourselves" Deku asked with his arms crossed with a tiny bit disappointed voice. Kimberly raised her hand to speak. "Yes Kim?" "Dan shouldn't even be here. He wasn't doing anything wrong. He was getting bullied." "I guess he can go home." "I rather stay with my team" Dan said. "But Dan you did nothing wrong" Saria whispered. "I know but I'm not gonna be selfish and let you guys stay here in misery." "That's kind of you Dan" Mark said. "You guys will go home once one of your parents show up" Deku said placing the basket with there phones on top of the teacher desk. "So what do we do now" Dan asked. "Well you can explain how this started" Deku said looking at them. "Well you see dad me Saria and Mark were walking out of U.A. then Kuchan came up and started to bully me" Dan explained. "How is Kimberly in this" Deku asked. "Well I saw Dan getting bullied while I was playing a game on my phone on the bench so I stopped playing the game and went to go help. Then after a couple seconds of talking me and explosion boy started to fight" Kimberly explained looking at Lucas when she said explosion boy. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ILL KICK YOUR A.." "No cussing Lucas and sit down" Deku said with a strict voice. "Then I came in and floated them up trying to stop the fight only to make it a bit worse while Mark was explaining the couple rules they broke doing his hand thing he gets from his dad" Saria explained. "Well that explains why you two had to go to Recovery Girl's office" Deku said. Then he sighed and said "You kids have been in here long enough you can go home" Deku said not finished but kids got up. "But Kimberly Lucas you two stay here. I need to have a word with you two" Deku said grabbing the basket with there phones to give the three kids there phones. Kimberly and Lucas sat back down disappointingly.