Victory Talk

After they got back to U.A. the kids were rushed to recovery girls office. She bandages them and gave them a kiss and they were set. "Thanks Recovery girl" they all said at the same time. "No problem kids. Just don't run off fighting like that again" she said. "We won't....if we don't have to" Dan said and they laughed. Once they were back in there feet they went towards the door but when they opened it they saw angry parents in front of them. "We know. Go to detention" Saria said as they started to walk towards the detention room. Once they were in and the door was shut the pros started to ask a bunch of questions. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" "ARE YOU OK?!" "WAS EVERYONE OUT OF THE BUILDING DURING THE ATTACK?!" "WHICH VILLAINS WERE THERE?!" "Whoa whoa whoa calm down! That's a lot at a time. How about this. Each of us will take one question to answer. Sound good" Kimberly asked. Everyone nodded. "I'll go first" Bakugo said. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" "People were in danger and we needed to help" Lucas shouted. "Don't shout please" Kimberly said. "We did what we had to do and we didn't care if we had licenses or not as long as the people were safe and villains were defeated" Dan said. "I'll go next. Are you ok" Uraraka asked. "We're fine mom" Saria said. "Me next. Was everyone out during the attack" Deku asked. "There were people still in there trapped but Lucas and Kimberly worked together to get them out. And surprisingly they got along" Mark said. "Which villains were there" Ida asked. "Shigaraki,Dabi,Toga,Kurogiri,and Twice came in during the battle" Kimberly explained. "Well were still a tiny bit mad but not to mad. We're just happy you were ok" Todoroki said. "Now can we go home" Dan begged. "I'm tired." "Same here Dan." "Yeah let's go home kids. Tonight as a celebration for your first win on a battle together how about a barbecue and a sleepover at our place" Deku asked them all. "YEAH" the kids cheered. "Alright. Let's go home then."