Hanley Waters

Watson: "Why are we doing this?" she sighs when she sits on the couch in Hotch's office

Hotch: "The assessment's routine. Strauss allowed me to them rather than bringing in somebody from the outside."

Watson: "I'm fine, okay. I mean I miss her everyday. And it's hard not to be sad when walking past or looking at her desk...but I'm managing."

Hotch: "The anniversary of Daniel's death is also coming up in a few days. With that and with what happened to Emily. It can be a lot."

Watson: "Yeah I know" she sighs "His uh, mom and sister are coming down to visit his grave."

Hotch: "What about you?"

Watson: "I don't really understand the whole talking to a rock. Probably won't go."

Hotch: "I think you should. It might be therapeutic."

Watson: "I'll think about it." she nods

Reporter: "A deadly chain of events to report to you today. Approximately 45 minutes ago, 4 people were shot to death in a gun shop on West Waters street. Tampa PD Are calling this mass murder unprecedented."

Ashley: "A woman went in there and just shot up the place?"

Garcia: "Yeah, witnesses heard gunshots and saw a woman leaving the store."

Morgan: "Is there enough for a sketch?"

Hotch: "Family-owned business. No cameras."

Garcia: "The only thing of value the witnesses said was that she seemed really calm."

Ashley: "Like an office or school shooter."

Garcia: "Did she work there? No. Local police have already ruled that out."

Watson: "Then she must have known one of her victims. I doubt this was random."

Reid: "You know, Klebold and Harris documented their hatred of the athletes at Columbine, but on the day, they targeted the cafeteria instead of the gymnasium because they were only interested in obtaining the highest possible body count."

Rossi: "These offenders usually hole up in one location and eventually commit suicide, either by their own hand or in a shootout with police."

Morgan: "But this woman took off before the cops arrived."

Hotch: "She's probably not finished."

Morgan: "Poet Antonio Porchia wrote, "man, when he does not grieve, hardly exists."

On The Plane

Reid: "Larry Connors, born and raised in Tampa. He's owned the gun store for 16 years."

Hotch: "Seaver, what did you find out about victimology?"

Ashley: "They're all locals with similar backgrounds. Blue collar jobs, they're all divorced, and they've all got tempers. Most of them have misdemeanor bar fights on their record."

Morgan: "Testosterone-fueled victims, but somehow she still gets the drop on all of them."

Ashley: "Men like this may not view her as a threat because she's a woman."

Reid: "Who's likely in the middle of a psychotic break."

Hotch: "We should check psych wards in the area for recent releases."

Rossi: "And run incident reports on women who've been asked to leave businesses due to angry outbursts."

Ashley: "How far do we want to go back? A year?"