The Boys Of Sudworth Place

Naomi: "And you're sure she's ok?" she softly asks on the phone while Spencer sleeps beside her "No, no, don't wake her up. Let her rest. Just uh...have her call me when she wakes up. Alright bye." she hangs up

Spencer: "Everything ok?" he groans a little when he starts waking up and stretches out his arms

Naomi: "My grandma's at the hospital." she turns her body so she's laying back on the bed

Spencer: "She ok?"

Naomi: "Yeah, her friend was with her. So far all she's got is a broken wrist but they're gonna wanna run some more tests when she wakes up."

Spencer: "At least she wasn't alone."

Naomi: "Yeah" she nods before looking at him with a smile "Good morning."

Spencer: "Morning." he smiles and she leans closer to him and presses a kiss to his lips. He puts his hand on her cheek and deepens the kiss and she slowly starts to straddle him but their phones begin ringing which makes them both groan

Naomi: "I'm really starting to hate that ringtone."

Spencer: "Same." he chuckles and she presses a quick kiss to his lips before getting up

911 Operator: "Sir, sir, are you still there? Hello? Mr. Westbrook?"
Jack: "Yeah, I'm-I'm here."
911 Operator: "Officers have been dispatched."
Jack: "Uhh!"
911 Operator: "Sir?"

Reid: "Did you just hear that? Garcia, can you enhance the audio at the end?"

Garcia: "I think I can. Give me a second."

Jack: "Uhh!"
Man: "You got him?"

Rossi: "Someone else besides the unsub was there. He had a partner."

Kate: "Have there been any ransom demands?"

Garcia: "No, nothing yet."

Morgan: "This guy's made a lot of enemies. He was the lead prosecutor responsible for putting away key members of the Buccieri family."

Reid: "It wouldn't be the first time a convict targeted an attorney. Just last year in Texas Eric Lyle Williams killed two prosecutors."

JJ: "Yeah, according to this, they weren't all high profile. He prosecuted or defended everyone from drunk drivers to gang members."

Watson: "So basically, half the criminal population of Boston could be holding this guy for ransom."

Hotch: "And the other half could be victims or family members of the criminals he defended."

Kate: "I hate to be the odd woman out here, but isn't it possible he was just a victim of opportunity? I mean, he was in a sketchy area after dark."

Watson: "True. But you heard the recording. The attack on the car was most likely a ruse to isolate him."

JJ: "That says target to me."

Morgan: "It's been over 12 hours since he disappeared. If the motivation was revenge, he could already be dead."

Hotch: "Well, unless we have reason to believe otherwise, Jack Westbrook is alive. We need to find him. Wheels up in 30."

Reid: "Wayne Dyer once said, "how people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours."

On The Plane

Hotch: "All right, let's go over victimology."

Garcia: "Jack Westbrook's life reads like a practice guide to being perfect. Graduated first in his class. Went on to be the A.D.A. in several rural counties. His marvelous track record caught the attention of the higher-ups. Within 6 years he was in the Boston big leagues."