The Wheels On The Bus

Naomi: "Ok not bad. Now press just a little more on the gas" she nods as Tyler sits in the driver's seat practicing in an empty parking lot. She goes forward a little when he presses hard on the petal before pressing on the gas "Ok. Not that hard."

Tyler: "Sorry." he winces a little and she chuckles

Naomi: "It's ok. Not the same as one of your games huh?"

Tyler: "Yeah you're right about that" he gives a breathy chuckle before pushing back some of the hair out of his face "So how long did it take for you to get the hang of driving?"

Naomi: "Well I didn't get my license until I was 18. And it was a few years later that I truly felt comfortable. You just have to get used to it. It'll come easier eventually" she says and he nods before she looks down at her phone when it dings "Sorry bud. Times up."

Tyler: "Duty calls." he says as they get out to switch spots

Naomi: "Well pick this up later. Ok."

Tyler: "Ok." he nods and she drives off to drop him off at home before heading to the BAU

Morgan: "What we have is a school bus abduction which occurred at approximately 1 p.m. this afternoon."

Rossi: "What we do know is there were 24 students on board, along with the driver and a monitor."

Morgan: "GPS appears to have been disabled. Last known ping was a little over two hours ago."

Watson: "Highway patrol has traced the route it was last traveling but found no signs of any accidents."

Morgan: "We have helicopters and ground units in the D.C. area working local search and rescue."

JJ: "Which means we're likely dealing with more than one unsub."

Reid: "We've attempted to contact everyone on board, but so far all calls have gone unanswered."

JJ: "But we can confirm that the students dropped off at the first two stops have been accounted for."

Reid: "The average school bus holds approximately 80 gallons of diesel fuel, making it possible for them to travel up to 550 miles on a single tank."

Watson: "Which is why we believe they're still within a 200-mile radius."

Alex: "It could be a kidnapping, but we can't rule out anything from a terrorist act to a child trafficking ring."

Detective: "How does a busful of kids just vanish into thin air?"

Hotch: "It doesn't. Whoever's got them's got a two-hour head start. We're treating this as a mass abduction. The SUVs are outside and we'll set up our command post at Central High."

Hotch: "French novelist Jean Giraudoux said, "I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life." he says as they head out to the cars

Garcia: "Ok, thanks. Local P.D. says they just found a backpack full of the kids' cell phones half a mile from the second bus stop."

JJ: "Disarming the GPS, disposing of cell phones feels less random and more premeditated."

Reid: "There were 7 other buses from different schools on their route. Why target this particular bus?"

Watson: "Maybe a group of kids got together to pull it off?"

Reid: "Waited for their friends to get off at an earlier stop, then made their move."