Out Of The Light

Hotch: "Let's get started."

Garcia: "Yes. Unidentified young woman plunged off a roadside cliff in Lake Worth, North Carolina. That is 200 miles outside of Raleigh. Most of the people who live there are retired or have moved there for a slower pace and now work in the tourism industry."

Morgan: "This woman survived?"

Garcia: "Yes. Local sheriff found her."

Watson: "No one her age was missing from the town?"

Garcia: "Nope."

Rossi: "So why do they need us?"

Garcia: "Here's the thing-3 years ago, some coyotes found the torso of a Jane Doe in the woods nearby. She sustained similar injuries."

Ashley: "Both women had stab wounds all over their bodies from various weapons."

Rossi: "New girl's fingerprints didn't lead anywhere."

Hotch: "Her wounds haven't scarred. He probably didn't have her for very long."

Morgan: "She's got dirt on her clothes and under her nails."

Reid: "She'd been raped repeatedly and tortured."

Ashley: "Sadists usually restrain their victims on their own turf, don't they?"

Watson: "That's right. It means he's from Lake Worth and didn't mean for her to get away."

Morgan: "She probably saw an opportunity to flee and she took it."

Hotch: "If the unsub has a torture chamber in the area, he's not gonna leave it empty for long. Let's go."

Rossi: "Agathon said, "of this alone even God is deprived-the power of making things that are past never to have been."

On The Plane

Hotch: "Doctor's report says our critical victim's in her late teens."

Morgan: "Just like the first Jane Doe."

Reid: "No one from town is missing, which means he most likely picks his victims up outside Lake Worth. The 2008 Jane Doe was found in the woods over here, and the most recent victim was found on the south side of the lake heading out of town."

Rossi: "So the unsub most likely holds them somewhere in between. How long do we think he held his new victim?"

Reid: "The bruises are still green, which means they're no more than 8 days old."

Watson: "Her body's dehydrated, suggesting he wants to keep them weak."

Hotch: "But he underestimated her. When she had the chance she ran."

Ashley: "Is it possible the 2008 Jane Doe was his first victim?"

Reid: "80% of sexual sadists have a dozen or more victims in their past. They lead normal lives and eventually develop God complexes."

Morgan: "They usually have a ruse that helps them abduct the victims as well."

Rossi: "Garcia's looking for missing persons in the neighboring states."

Hotch: "Good. Dave, you, Reid and I will go to the hospital, see if we can talk to the victim."

Morgan: "We'll hit the crime scene." he motions to the two girls sitting next to each other

Hotch: "Good."

Sheriff: "I'd been on the job for about 2 weeks."