Fatal

Naomi: "Ok...and one more." she smiles at Tyler and his friends as she takes a photo of them in their cap and gowns as they have a small party in the apartment

Tyler: "Are you done?"

Naomi: "Yes I'm done" she gives him a look before looking down at the photos "Finally understand why my grandmother loved this part."

Tyler: "I bet you do." he smiles

Naomi: "You got everything all packed?"

Tyler: "Yep. Just a few more things." he says
and she nods before her phone goes off

Naomi: "I gotta go. But I will be back in time for our flight. Don't bother looking for the key to the alcohol cabinet, you're not gonna find it. Make sure you guys clean up your messes, and finish packing. Don't wait til the last minute." she tells him as she grabs her things

Tyler: "You got it. Be careful." he calls as she gives him a smile before walking out the apartment

Garcia: "Wayne Campbell, 38 years old, found dying yesterday morning in his holding cell in Long Beach, California. He claimed someone was trying to kill him, so he purposely got himself arrested to be protected. A strategy that didn't work out so great."

Alex: "What is the C.O.D.?"

Garcia: "Arsenic poisoning."

Rossi: "Ah, an oldie but a goodie."

Garcia: "And you're tuned to the station where the hits keep coming. When news spread of Campbell's death, an officer in a nearby precinct remembered Helen Mitchell. 6 days earlier, she showed up with this letter she had found in her mailbox a few days before."

JJ: "Was it investigated?"

Garcia: "They started a file, but Helen wasn't especially concerned."

Hotch: "And in light of Campbell's death, they exhumed Helen Mitchell's body, and lethal amounts of arsenic were found in her system as well."

Morgan: "Handwritten letters, poisoning by arsenic, we could be looking at a female unsub."

Watson: "Who wants her victims to have foreknowledge of their deaths. That's a new one."

Reid: "Actually, we've seen a version of this M.O. before. 6 years ago in Dallas, Max Pool warned his victims by putting their faces on missing posters before killing them."

Hotch: "In any event, there may be notes out there that we don't know about. We've got a long flight. Let's get going."

Hotch: "A proverb states, "he that is born to be hanged shall never be drowned."

On The Plane

Morgan: "Helen Mitchell was the socially prominent widow of an investment banker, philanthropist, patroness of the arts."

JJ: "Wayne Campbell, on the other hand, was as blue collar as they come. Worked for a tree-trimming and removal company."

Hotch: "Garcia, was the M.E. able to estimate when Campbell might have ingested the arsenic."

Garcia: "Somewhere between 6:00 and 10 p.m. last evening."

Alex: "Do we know where Campbell was during those hours?"

Garcia: "Same place he is every Tuesday night while his wife plays bridge. Erish grill. It's a neighborhood sports bar."

Reid: "This isn't widely known, but Helen Mitchell had a drinking problem, and Wayne Campbell abused painkillers. That could be the common thread, and unsub's punishing them for their vices?"