The Pact

Garcia: "Come on, Rossi." the others hear as they watch the two come into the meeting room

Rossi: "I don't want to use them."

Garcia: "I don't even understand you. It's a vacation, Rossi. Everyone likes vacation."

Rossi: "Vacations are overrated."

Reid: "Didn't you take a vacation two years ago?"

Rossi: "Luckily, two days in I was called back."

Garcia: "Yeah, and now he's got 31 days."

Alex: "A month?"

Reid: "You know, sunshine is an essential source of vitamin D. You should go to Florida and get some sunshine."

Rossi: "That's for old guys."

Morgan: "What about a safari in Africa?"

Rossi: "Too hot."

Watson: "How about Italy?"

Rossi: "Too many relatives." he shakes his head making her snicker a little

Alex: "You sound hermetic."

JJ: "No, Rossi just likes his wine and stogies."

Rossi: "And I go crazy if I have nothing to do."

Morgan: "You know, Rossi, if you don't use 'em, you lose 'em."

Garcia: "Thank you. This is what I've been telling him."

Rossi: "See this? This is my "I don't care" face."

JJ: "That's your normal face."

Alex: "If I were you, I'd give your vacation days away to a colleague in need." she suggests and he snaps his fingers at her

Rossi: "Garcia, see how many people in the Bureau have spouses in the military serving overseas."

Garcia: "I am on it. Altruism is sexy."

Hotch: "Yes, it is" he comes into the room "Let's get started."

Garcia: "Yes, sir. All right, crime-fighters, last night, two victims, Brenda Wipley and Mark Coleman were found murdered hours apart, one in San Diego, one in Los Angeles. They were blitz-attacked and they were chained to a car where they were dragged alive to their deaths. And the local P.D. does not believe the victims knew each other."

Alex: "And both received similar text messages last night from prepaid phones asking them to meet."

Morgan: "So our unsub's a friend or at least pretends to be one."

Watson: "Based on how they were killed, he wanted to see them suffer."

Morgan: "He's sadistic."

Alex: "Mm-hmm. And mission oriented."

Hotch: "Dragging's usually associated with hate crimes, but neither victim was a minority nor gay."

Reid: "Actually, dragging is steeped in English history. Back in the 11th Century, drawing and quartering was a common form of punishment, and in fact, they would also disembowel and behead the victims when they were done with them."

Alex: "But that didn't happen here."

Watson: "Maybe this is just a serial killer who crosses city lines."

JJ: "I don't know. Two victims in 3 hours? That's a spree."

Reid: "Our unsub may claim another victim soon."