Dorado Falls

Garcia: "Workplace massacre this morning at Synalock Incorporated. That's in Charlottesville, which is practically our own backyard."

Emily: "That's a high body count." they look at the images shown on the screen from the scene 

Garcia: "Yeah, 8 victims in total. All employees, including the CEO. 5 were shot, 3 were stabbed to death."

Reid: "A gun and a knife. That's highly unusual."

JJ: "It could be two killers."

Rossi: "That would be the first time for a workplace killing."

Morgan: "Their business is Internet security for corporations. They didn't have video surveillance?"

Garcia: "They just moved into a new building. They didn't have time to set up their system yet."

JJ: "How is it no one heard or saw anything?"

Watson: "This killer was prepared. Highly organized. This was premeditated."

Hotch: "He kept his emotions contained."

Reid: "Pretty hard to do for the typical workplace killer who's mentally ill or outraged about some perceived injustice."

Rossi: "The high body count indicates a hell of a lot of rage."

Garcia: "One employee, John Owen, was MIA. Local P.D. haven't been able to locate him yet."

Morgan: "Any unhappy clients?"

Watson: "Or a domestic situation among the employees?"

Garcia: "Don't know, but your friendly neighborhood genius girl will find out."

Morgan: "Bottom line is a mass killing is a classic show of force. It's a way to become known."

Reid: "Which is why suicide, often by cop, is usually part of the plan."

JJ: "So where's the unsub?"

Rossi: "He has a reason to stay hidden."

Hotch: "He's not finished yet."

Reid: "Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds." Franklin D. Roosevelt."

Coroner: "It was clean and fast. He sliced through the left carotid and abdominal aorta, major arteries that would bleed out quickly."

Morgan: "Killed with an economy of motion."

Coroner: "Yes. And all 3 stab victims had similar wounds."

Emily: "What about the shooting victims?"

Coroner: "They all took two .45s to the chest, except for Adam Werner. He took 4 body shots and one to the head, execution style."

Watson: "Definite overkill. Somebody was angry with the boss."

Morgan: "Somebody with hunting skills."

Emily: "Or a law enforcement background? Thank you." she nods at the woman before the three walk off

Morgan: "Talk to me, little genie."

Garcia: "Well, since you know how to rub my lamp, your wish is my command. I checked the Synalock client list, and the Defense Intelligence Agency is new to them, so there really isn't anything to report, and everyone else is crazy happy with their service."

Watson: "No complaints logged online?"

Garcia: "Zero. I'm talking every high-tech blog, every chat room, glowing accolades. No one had anything contrary to say about Synalock."