The Good Earth

Garcia: "What do you mean, he's not going? Every kid loves trick-or-treating."

JJ: "Henry's scared. One of his little buddies told him Halloween was the only time when all the real monsters come out because they can blend in."

Rossi: "Never thought about that. Good monster strategy." he says making the three chuckle

Watson: "You did tell him it wasn't true, right?"

JJ: "Of course I did. But he's convinced."

Rossi: "Childhood fears are resistant to adult logic. Sometimes you just have to wait it out."

JJ: "For how long?"

Rossi: "Well, if he's 23 and this still worries you, you got a problem."

JJ: "Well, see, the thing is, I think I am partly to blame."

Watson: "How?"

JJ: "Well, the other night Will and I were up late, we were having some wine, talking about some of the cases we've worked on, and at one point, I said I felt like there was no end to all the monsters walking around, and..."

Rossi: "Henry sneaked into the room to listen to the grownups."

JJ: "Yeah. We need a cone of silence for our house." she shakes her head as they all chuckle a little

Garcia: "What about Tyler?"

Watson: "He's not really into going trick or treating but he also needs to spend some time away from his gaming station so..." she shrugs

Garcia: "Those of you who like a good mystery, please unleash your inner Agatha Christie, 'cause this one's a real humdinger. Gary Ellard, Barry Deaver, Paul Hicks, Terry Rodgers. Over the course of the last month and a half, these 4 men have gotten in their cars in La Grande, Oregon, and drove into the never-to-be-seen-agains-ville, poof, gone. The latest victim Terry Rodgers disappeared 24 hours ago."

JJ: "Forensic evidence points us anywhere?"

Garcia: "Uh, point would imply there is evidence, and there is no evidence, at least for the first 3 victims."

Morgan: "No forensics, no witnesses, no ransom demands. Maybe these guys just voluntarily decided to hit the road."

Rossi: "4 sudden disappearances in a community this small-this isn't about seeking green pastures."

Hotch: "Based on last known sightings, we're dealing with a sizable geographic area."

Watson: "He's efficient and well organized. It's not easy to make 4 people vanish and stay vanished."

Reid: "It has been done before, though. Political kidnappings frequently require holding multiple adults simultaneously."

Rossi: "Or they're already dead. Nothing says "can't be found" like a shallow grave in the middle of nowhere."

Alex: "Assuming they are alive, how is the unsub controlling them?"

JJ: "And for what purpose?"

Hotch: "The time between abductions is shortening with each victim. Wheels up in 30."

Reid: "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe."

On The Plane

Hotch: "Garcia, anything on the last victim, Terry Rodgers?"

Garcia: "Only that he's unemployed and lives in a cabin in the woods. But primitive, like no flush toilet primitive."