Boxed In

At Spencer's apartment the couple decides to have a movie night. While Spencer sets up the tv for the scary movie, Naomi stands in the kitchen making a bowl of popcorn. She finishes pouring the bag into a bowl before turning around to head to head into the living room.

Spencer: "Boo!" he yells when she turns around to find him standing behind her with one of his Halloween masks on

Naomi: "Ah!" she screams a little in fright making some of the popcorn in the bowl fall to the ground "I hate you." she breathes taking a piece of popcorn and throwing it at his face

Spencer: "Oh come on where's your Halloween spirit?" he follows her over to the couch

Naomi: "I don't have a Halloween spirit."

Spencer: "Don't tell me you're like Morgan."

Naomi: "I'm not. Morgan is afraid of Halloween, I just don't really care for it" they sit down on the couch and he turns the lights off, going to press play on the tv when their phones go off and they both sigh "You would think Halloween would be the one day serial killers would take off." she groans throwing her head back

Spencer: "Come on." he stands up and grabs her hands, hauling her to her feet

Garcia: "Oh, my fighters of crime, I hate to call us all in on this Eve of all Hallows Eves, but there are wicked things afoot. Last Halloween, 11-year-old Joshua Parker disappeared in San Diego..." she gets cut off when the lights shut off "Uh-oh."

Hotch: "Generator should kick in."

Reid: "That was spooky" he says once the lights turn back on "Joshua Parker-that name isn't in any of our missing children case files. What do we know about him?"

Hotch: "Chronic runaway and disciplinary problems

Hotch: "Chronic runaway and disciplinary problems. San Diego P.D. never classified it as an abduction."

Garcia: "This morning, Joshua turned up in a pumpkin patch 10 miles from where he was last seen."

Watson: "Wait I know this case. Same thing happened in L.A. last year."

Garcia: "Yeah, that would be Tommy Wilcox, 10 years old. He was found at Venice Beach on October 30."

Watson: "He went missing the previous Halloween, too."

Garcia: "Yeah. And he died a few hours after they got him to the hospital."

JJ: "I thought they caught that guy. He had a bunch of stalker pics of the boy, didn't he?"

Morgan: "Yeah, he confessed and pled guilty."

Garcia: "Yes and yes. That would be Rodney Tanner, pedophile sex offender, all-around icky person, currently residing at Chino state prison."

Morgan: "So what do we have, a copycat or a coincidence?"