Heathridge Manor

Naomi: "So what does it mean? Rescheduled?" she asks as she walks out a building with her lawyer beside her

Man: "Exactly what it sounds like."

Naomi: "Well is it a good or bad thing?"

Man: "We don't know for sure. On one hand it could mean that something came up and she simply couldn't ignore it."

Naomi: "And on the other?" she questions making him sigh a little

Man: "Let me do some digging. See what I can find out. In the meantime try not worry. They didn't pull the adoption immediately which is a good thing." he assures and she nods before he squeezes her shoulder in comfort a little

Garcia: "Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry for the delay" she rushes into the room frantically, carrying a couple of files "The system was down. We overwork her. And I had to go into the belly of the beast, who I affectionately nickname Persephone, and do some machine whispering-thank you-which is good, because this one is a doozy. Emma Baker. 38, math teacher from Medford, Oregon. She went missing 17 days ago, and her body was found yesterday afternoon at St. Baldwin's. Which is 230 miles away from Medford, and we've been called in for the bizarre nature of the case. Observe the photos."

JJ: "Wow. Look at that dress."

Emily: "Was she going to a Renaissance fair?"

Garcia: "Not with her feet bound. And missing person's report says that she was in jeans and a T-shirt."

Morgan: "But look at how she's laid out. It's almost like it's a ceremony and she's the sacrifice."

Rossi: "There's obvious staging going on."

Watson: "Could it be a ritualistic killing?"

Hotch: "And cause of death is still unclear. The M.E. report shows no sign of sexual assault or mutilation except mangled and missing fingernails."

Reid: "You know, there were rumors of satanic rites being performed at Byberry Hospital in Pennsylvania, which is also an abandoned asylum."

Morgan: "You know, judging by all the graffiti, this place isn't exactly locked down."

Garcia: "Uh, yeah. The local P.D. said that vandals and vagrants have been breaking in."

Rossi: "Which means she could have been killed elsewhere and placed here."

Reid: "She had limestone under her fingernails, but limestone wouldn't have been used when this asylum was built, so she was obviously held somewhere else."

Emily: "Well, the bottom line is, the unsub transported her hundreds of miles from her hometown for a reason."

Hotch: "We just need to find out what that reason is. Wheels up in 30."

Emily: "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our own hell." Oscar Wilde."

On The Plane

Watson: "Emma Baker was a divorced math teacher. No children."

Garcia: "She has a boyfriend, though, who's a drummer in a Goth band. Her Facebook has pictures of them at the Bram Stoker Vampire festival and Slayerama, which is a celebration of all things Gothic."

JJ: "Hmm. Teacher by day, Elvira by night."

Morgan: "Clearly this is a woman with two different sides to her personality."

Reid: "Yeah, the boyfriend's band pours fake blood all over themselves on stage."

Emily: "Ok, so if these two were Satanists, it wouldn't be a stretch."