Persuasion

When Watson comes into the bullpen she looks up from her phone to see Reid sitting at his desk reading a book making her pause in her steps for a moment before walking past him to go to her desk

Watson: "Morning Spencer." she greets setting her bag down

Reid: "Did I uh do something?" he questions coming to stand next to her as she avoids eye contact and pulls stuff out of her bag

Watson: "Uh...what do you mean?"

Reid: "I mean we went on a date and now you've been ignoring me."

Watson: "Can you-" she looks around the space for the others before grabbing his arm and pulling him into a private room "Can you not say that outloud. Please."

Reid: "But it was a date. You even called it that."

Watson: "Yeah I know."

Reid: "So what's the problem? Is it because of what happened?"

Watson: "No-" she stops herself and sighs a little "The problem is that it's weird. We've been best friends for years. And now..."

Reid: "Now?"

Watson: "Now when I look at you it's...different" he shakes his head a little in confusion making her sigh "I used to come to you and talk to you about anything but now all I want to do is kiss you...which is new and strange. So forgive me if I needed a day or two to figure out these feelings."

Reid: "Right. So what do we do?"

Watson: "Well right now we have work so..."

Reid: "Ok" he nods and she goes to walk out the room "So what do we tell the others?" he asks making her stop and turn back to face him

Watson: "We don't even know what this is. What would we tell them?"

Reid: "I don't know."

Watson: "Exactly. So until we do. This..." she points between the two of them "Stays between us. Got it." she nods before walking out the room and he watches her leave with a small sigh

Garcia: "The bodies of two unidentified women were found in the desert just outside of the good doctor's hometown, Las Vegas."

Watson: "Sorry." she quickly walks into the room and exhcanges an awkward glance with Reid as she sits in her spot before clearing her throat a little

Garcia: "They were stripped of their I.D. One looks like she was killed yesterday, the other a couple of weeks ago."

Morgan: "According to the M.E. report, both women were in their 30s, and...is this cause of death right?"

Garcia: "Yes, and I have confirmed it. Both women drowned."

Rossi: "How far is the nearest body of water?"

Garcia: "The Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, like 60 miles."

Alex: "So we're looking at a disposal site. Were they sexually assaulted?"

Garcia: "No, but they did both suffer blunt force trauma and severe antemortem abrasions to the wrists and ankles."

Reid: "That means they were most likely held somewhere before they were killed."

JJ: "Or maybe they were bound so they could be tortured with water. "

Rossi: "She's right. We can't rule out waterboarding or being held underwater in a pool or a bathtub, it's possible this unsub's a sadist."

Morgan: "The woman killed yesterday was wearing a uniform. She could have been a waitress or a maid."