Ideas for story

Have a-1 students with quirks that effect them physically be some of the one that were with snake lady. Nezu is also a mysterious figure who almost no one has ever seen. People who have small changes have it where they don't have energy stored in them or were hidden too. Or have suppressors for some so they are not all scarred babies. Day to night in his eyes, everything starts to shake, things start floating in the air, just straight up madness. Have power shown before he joins 1-a. Have Izuku encourage Shinso to go back to his parents. Izuku on the news, people stating that they saw a demi human roaming the streets and how dangerous it was. If he was found, he was to be caught immediately and had a bounty on his head. His description in the news. Izuku has to leave bc of the news, to a different city. That's why him and Shinso don't meet as much anymore. They want Izuku to test on him, new technology developed where they can take his stored up power. Midoriya's power is shown a year before the exam on tv, however Nezu has been looking for him since then. A month before the exam Nezu finds him personally and asks him to join UA. Person he fights has a quirk that can use and manipulate another's quirk. They force his power out of him and is overwhelmed by all of his power, making them pass out. Have other villains around, a huge fight that is caught on tv, with other heroes being there, Izuku stumbling upon the situation and helping them. Eraser head helps him with his power since he has so much of it and being his first time, can't control it. Shinso's feeling towards deku is like mine towards Haley, before I knew I liked her, izuku always making Shinso so happy. Then realizing how beautiful he is and that his feelings are something more. Shinso goes to Deku's house after his parents are too loud and Midoriya is freaked out after having people find out his secret. Only having one bed in the small (used to be abandoned) house that they shared the bed. Shinso then realizes how much he want to snuggle with Midoriya, and turns to his other side quickly not even realizing that he was moving. Because the bed is small, he accidentally hits the others head and wakes the other up. He quickly starts apologizing and get interrupted by a half asleep deku who hugs him saying "it's fine just go to sleep hito". Shinso then also wraps his arms around him and they fall asleep together. "Where are your parents kid?" " I don't know, I've asking that question myself for years too" 'false' "kid tell me the truth" "ok fine, I know where they are, just not if they're alive or not, they're outside the wall, demi humans like me." 'True' Shinso saw what happened on the news Shinso being confused about his feelings before going over to his house, after they fall asleep cuddling he now know his feelings. First have Izuku's POV of him getting into the fight and then losing control and passing out. Then to Shinso who sees it on the news and watches his body go limp after eraser head uses his quirk. Truth quirk guy being also ok with demi humans and try to help him, after eraser head brought him into him and healing quirk lady. Nezu was just going to meet Midoriya before he escaped. He then saw the note and woke up eraser head. The note read 'thank you for treating me and I just wanted you to know that I left, sorry not sorry. Midoriya- ;)'. Since his power was forced out of him, Izuku can release his power easier, like small parts can spill through. Later in the show have his ears/tail twitch when there's danger nearby. Have them go outside the wall to look for his parents, have them be dead or missing with Midoriya finding the object his father was looking for in the first chapter. Quirk that affects the mind, if you believe what is happening is true, it will be able to hurt you, if you don't, when you attack it it'll disappear. With one drug to enhance quirk a whole army can be shown and can stack several minds. Midoriya trips up both Bakugo and Kirishima at the USJ before they can attack teleport guy. Have the demi humans be kept a secret in the school. Then when the 'news' breaks through UA's barriers, someone leaks the info. Aizawa then stands in for Nezu and tells them that they are not dangerous and that they are wearing suppressors built by the education course. They are kept on tight security and then he says something about them being humans like them and not to forget it. Shinso traces Izuku's scars. Have class 1-A's doors be left open bc of the trauma from the demis. Eri's inner power is released every time bc of the testing on her. They were first trying to take the power from her but when they realized they could use her power, they kept her. When Izuku goes berserk in the USJ have the tiles on the roof start to shake so everyone has to excape. Have Shinso be the one to calm him down bc Aizawa is knocked out, Shinso is still bleeding badly however. "We're dating, why are you still calling me bakubro?" "Oh well is bakubabe better?" Midoriya tries to kabedon Shinso but with his height it doesn't really work so Shinso reverses it and leaves midoriya flustered. Midoriya forgot about telling the teachers about Bakugo so when Bakugo heard his name during the ball toss he charged at him, asking if it was really him. When Izuku said yeah he went silent he then said "I wasn't worried or anything, it was just that my mom uh..." he paused losing his words, obviously being phased by their Reunion. Dreams of his parents calling out to him, to find them. "Damnit problem child, stop making me worry about you." When he goes to the wall on the other side he and Aizawa are there, he sees all the bones and skeletons of all the demi humans and starts panicking, Aizawa helps him calm down. Alt reality where Izuku gets captured and sold to the rich mafia Shinso family bc he's a demi. 'Why does Todoroki feel more traumatized then some of the demi humans that were with the snake lady?'
Hiking, canoeing, movie night for a date, have them go because it's the weekend.