Chapter 18

Haha I forgot that I drew him, I used to be soooooo in love with him. Then I was just like, damn Shinso, like yes. Also someone please give me a new drawing idea, the first comment I get, I'll draw and put into the next chapter sooo yeah lol. Also please read the note at the end, thank you!
—————————————————————

-3rd POV-

       Leaving Ojiro in confusion, Midoriya left and headed for Nezu's office. Hoping he was in there, Midoriya made his way over to the closed door. He knocked on the door and called out to him but there was no answer. He then knocked louder and several more times and was only met with silence. Getting inpatient he tried opening the door which was surprisingly unlocked, he opened it, revealing a dark room. He walked in and looked around, everything in the room was very neat and clean. He was about to pick up a paper on his desk when he heard someone behind him.

       "Not very nice to go through others things without permission, can I ask what you're doing here Midoriya?"

       "Ah sorry about that, and about your question, I have something very important I need to tell you. I found something that I think you should know."

       "Ah no more breaks for me huh, here why don't you sit down over there, could I offer you some tea?"

       "Oh no Im fine, thanks though." Midoriya said, following his instructions and sat down on the couch. Nezu nodded, turning the lights on and got himself some tea. He then sat down on the couch opposite of him, and set his cup on the table between them.

       "I'm guessing it's pretty important if you're coming to see me in person."

       "Unfortunately, while I was looking for more info on what's happening currently, I found something rather alarming." Midoriya moved his eyes off of his hands folded in his lap and to Nezu, looking him right in his eyes. "With new experiments, people are now able to take away a demi human's power and take it for themselves.  Also when a person takes their power, it seems that they have no restraints like we do, they can fully use the power whenever they want. Not only is that extremely dangerous, it also doesn't end well for the demi humans that have gotten their power taken, they end up dying. Also it seems that their is also another way to enhance a person's quirk. Supposedly there is a new drug that can increase the power of a persons quirk, however it seems like there are side effects to the new drug as well. The first one however is the one that is worse in our case. Even if we change people's views on demi humans and we are accepted in society, that still means that we'll have people hunting us for our power." Nezu sat there quietly for a few seconds, in deep thought.

       "Well that definitely does change my original plan, we'll have to be more careful about everything now. Instead of waiting for school to start to train the other demi humans, I suggest that you should start now, feel free to use the school's training area."

        "Already planning on it. I should go now then, can't waste anymore precious time." Midoriya said standing up leaving Nezu to think about the new plans for him and the others.

       As he returned to the dorms, he was met with many faces staring back at him. It seems that they had all been waiting for him ever since he'd left. They all looked at him in anticipation. "Alright since you are all ready, why don't we head out, make sure that you're all covered so no one can tell you're a demi human. We'll be going into one of the training rooms inside the school building, then you can put all the rest of your stuff in the locker rooms. When you're done changing into more moveable clothes, come out and we'll get started." With that all of them left the dorms and headed into the school's locker room. After midoriya started changing, he felt some stares in his direction. He turned around to see why the guys were staring at him and only saw concerned looks on the others face. He then followed what their eyes were looking at and saw them looking at the many scars that covered his body.

"Oh, don't worry, this all comes with being a vigilante. It's nothing to worry about." Even though he said that, it didn't help how the others feel. All across his muscular body were scars, some looking very old and some still new, all being different sizes as well.

Trying to lift the mood, Ojiro tries to bring everyone's attention to something else. "Hey I didn't know you also have a tail, that's cool. I couldn't see it before since it was tucked in all the time, maybe you could help me train with mine?"

"Sure! Although I have to admit, I'm not that good with using mine. Since I've always had to hide it, I haven't really used it that much before, so we'll learn how to together! Now, let's head out and get some basic training for you all shall we?"

Heading out of the boys locker room, they were met with all of the girls already outside. "What took you guys so long!?" Mina said to them excitedly.

       "Sorry about that, let's get started then. Let's start off with a one on one match, you all will each go against me. This is so I can see how much you know about fighting, the rest who aren't fighting will watch. After each match I want you to tell me the good and bad things each person did. The rules of the match will be that you have to stay inside the fighting area or you're disqualified. Don't use your quirks either, I just want to see how good all of you are in hand to hand combat alright? Everything else is allowed, just show me the best that you can do."

Important
(Hey I just wanted all of you to know that I'm going to change things a bit. I realized that it will be very hard if all of the "demi humans" in 1-A only can fight with their quirks if they unleash the power inside them. Now they can fight with their quirks just like in the anime, now they'll just have another power stored inside. Most wont even have that power shown since it is very hard to unlock the power, but it is something that they'll still have. That's all, sorry for the change, I just thought it would be better for the storyline)